Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Masturbation: At 5

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
How do/would/did you address it? She seriously fell asleep with her hand in her panties. That's how I found her when I checked on her. I repositioned her, and she stayed asleep.

ETA: I masturbated at 2. My issue is how to address it in the morning without DH around. It'll be awkward.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Krysta784
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:38 AM
You tell him or her to only do it in private and leave it at that. It's curiosity, not sexual. It just feels good and they like it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:38 AM
No shame in bumping this one!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:39 AM
But she was asleep when I caught her!

Quoting Krysta784: You tell him or her to only do it in private and leave it at that. It's curiosity, not sexual. It just feels good and they like it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this
You teach them that it's something to do in private, and stress hygiene, like handwashing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:41 AM
But she was asleep!

Quoting Anonymous: You teach them that it's something to do in private, and stress hygiene, like handwashing.
ba13ygrl1987
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:41 AM
1 mom liked this

If she was sleeping don't address it at all! She's not even aware she's doing anything. She won't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. My 2 year old humped her car seat to fall asleep for months. Eventually she outgrew it. 

Quoting Anonymous: But she was asleep when I caught her!
Quoting Krysta784: You tell him or her to only do it in private and leave it at that. It's curiosity, not sexual. It just feels good and they like it.

Krysta784
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:41 AM
Then there's nothing to discuss yet. Can you control what you do in your sleep?

Alchemist_Momma
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:42 AM
Dont say anything then. If the child does it in public, THEN pull them off to the side and explain that its something you do when your alone and in private.

Quoting Anonymous: But she was asleep!

Quoting Anonymous: You teach them that it's something to do in private, and stress hygiene, like handwashing.
Book.Strumpet
by Fountain.Pirate on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:43 AM

Bloody Hell!  Then move her hand away, move her to her bedroom or fucking ignore it. You are not seriously asking us how you should discipline your child for an activity she did while asleep and unaware, are you? 

Quoting Anonymous: But she was asleep!

handy0318
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:44 AM

This right here.

Masturbation is a perfectly normal thing. There is no reason to "address it" unless it becomes a problem like doing it in front of others...which is the only real problem I can think of at the moment.

Quoting ba13ygrl1987:

If she was sleeping don't address it at all! She's not even aware she's doing anything. She won't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. My 2 year old humped her car seat to fall asleep for months. Eventually she outgrew it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)