Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bi*ch!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
Anyone else's husband or significant other call you a bitch during an argument??
My husband has been calling me this more than lately ever... During arguments. I'm so sick of it!!!!!! I don't know what to do anymore. I don't do anything worthy of being called that. Not at all. If I was, I would take it "like a man" and swallow it but I truly don't deserve it.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:13 AM
No he's much more creative than that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:13 AM
He said bitch..i said motherless bastard..oh well
skittlefart
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:14 AM

Nope. Never has and I'm not sure he ever will. But if he does, it probably means I went to far 

photo summerbabies_zps1e9f58e9.jpg
sarahfaith123
by sarah_luvs_2_b_mama on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:16 AM
Eh maybe a couple times over the years. I remember him changing it into "beeyaach" like really? Ok dork.
69liliem10
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:16 AM

He never has, we've been together 9 years this year. Married for 6.

We don't really name call, and have more discussions rather than arguments.

JDsWifey
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:17 AM

No, he doesn't call me any names when he is upset with me. When we are just playing and joking around we call each other names sometimes.

tlcory
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:18 AM

Just tell him you worked hard to earn that title and next time say it respectfully by Addressing you from now on as: "Mrs. Bitch" 

PoisonEyeV
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, he has once and I was very deserving of being called one. I created the worst argument ever in our relationship...it hurt a lot because I felt his hatrid for me then. He's called me that a few times after and it was like a dagger constantly being stabbed into me :( I let it slide a few times but then told him why it bothered me so much...

Since we moved passed it all, he understood and stopped saying it.

imultracool
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:20 AM
Hes never called me a name.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:20 AM

No, because an ex friend of mine called me one back when we had first moved in together b/c I said for her to take her nasty ass shoes off and when she asked why I said because they are nasty as hell (they were covered in mud and other stuff that wouldv'e stained my white carpets) and I threw an ashtray at her, it frisbeed and missed.... but he dosn't call me names... and we ended up not talking since I cussed her for using my house as a smoke house and tried to use it as her whore house until I came home from work early (she was 17 at the time and trying to keep her pot and boyfriend habits away from her parents)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)