Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DS Will NEVER Forgive Me!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:15 AM
  • 41 Replies
6 moms liked this
So, my younger DS(15) is out of town with his dad for a couple of weeks. My older DS(17) didn't go, because he has Staff Training for JROTC this summer. So, I've been bonding with him. Mwahahahaaaa! We've been playing this super creepy video game called Silent Hill. I noticed, last night, that he was jumping and yelling when a monster popped out unexpectedly. That's when I knew what I had to do. I waited until he was in a really dark, creepy, quiet spot in the game. Then, I lunged at him from my end of the sofa with my best "RAAAAAWWWRRR!" He shrieked like a 5 year old girl, and I'm pretty sure that he very nearly peed his pants. I was laughing hysterically while he caught his breath and told me what a douche I am. I'm sure that he'll never forgive me. ROFL
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Sure he will. After he gets his revenge. Watch your back mama! ;)
bascha
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Ouch. Revenge. You know, I've been so busy laughing about it that revenge never even crossed my mind. Lol. I'm ready for it. :)

Quoting Anonymous: Sure he will. After he gets his revenge. Watch your back mama! ;)
pasteeater_too
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:20 AM

LMAO!!!

mamalynnsmith
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Funny. I would have done the same thing. My 18year old son is jumpy(always has been) so it is fun to sometimes startle him ,he jumps like a mile

In.The.Abstract
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:21 AM
1 mom liked this

LMAO I personally saw to doing my sons in when Scream was first out.  Imagine a policeman's slicker, the mask and a huge butcher knife - a dark house on a stormy night with the candles being the only light - rooms that had connecting doors that made a loop around the private court yard and doors that also connected all the rooms to it from the outside.  No guessing to it, they both peed their pants. It was marvelous. I reigned as the high queen of pranks for months after.  They are grown now, and it's a favorite memory for them both.  Pranks are huge in our family.  

Pay back was a bitch however. LOL  But soooo worth it.

Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:22 AM
3 moms liked this

I'm sure he's already plotting his revenge.  Sleep with one eye open, gripping your pillow tight.

69liliem10
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:23 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL...you realize you're going to get it right back don't you? 

I used to do that shit to my younger brother - he got me back so good I haven't scared him like that in almost a decade because I'm afraid of his retaliation.

bascha
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:23 AM
Yep. I think I might just stay up tonight. Or every night, for a while. Lol

Quoting Bluerose1482:

I'm sure he's already plotting his revenge.  Sleep with one eye open, gripping your pillow tight.

bascha
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I have no regrets! Lol

Quoting 69liliem10:

LOL...you realize you're going to get it right back don't you? 

I used to do that shit to my younger brother - he got me back so good I haven't scared him like that in almost a decade because I'm afraid of his retaliation.

Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Get a lock for your bedroom door.

Quoting bascha: Yep. I think I might just stay up tonight. Or every night, for a while. Lol
Quoting Bluerose1482:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)