• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

prego hormones

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

I cried over baby socks...

I had the cutest and softest baby socks folded and laying on top of the laundry basket in the laundry room before me and DH left for FL, I come home and the socks are laying on the dryer

I don't pay attention until I do a load of laundry, then I realize my roommates dog had chewed on them, they stink, are covered in food marks, and have teeth marks in them..

I burst into tears for over an hour and a half I'm sobbing like my dog died holding these socks in my hand, my dh walks in the laundry room the first 5 minutes and guides me into the living room and on the couch and cuddles with me for an hour.... While I'm cuddling these socks... me telling him how much I hate that dog and why can't the roommate just move out and leave us alone...

We don't have alot bought for the baby yet because DH thought it would be an okay idea to wait until last minute -.- , so all I have is like 10 outfits I bought and the roommate is a complete bitch and hasn't taken the hint that she needs to move out, even after my DH has told her at least 5 times SHE NEEDS TO MOVE OUT (she was supposed to move out 2 months before I found out I was pregnant (i'm 7 months now) so we can turn her room into the babies nursery... I have made comments about how I'm going to paint the room and everything and how I can't wait to get to decorate....

That damned dog has pissed and shit all over the floors, dug a hole in the plaster, chewed on our stuff, snapped at children, and backed a two year old into a corner... all in her watch...

and I guess I finally snapped...

Not a good day

and I still hate that dog and that stupid roommate...

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:33 AM
Time for a new roommate or bye bye dog!
shiny76
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:36 AM

give her 30 day notce and kick her out

evilangel198431
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:47 AM
I think it would upset me too If I had almost nothing. I have a lot for my baby. He will be here any day now. I can honestly say I have everything. Be up front with her and tell her it's time to go.
MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:49 AM
This. Sounds like she isn't making any plans to go willingly and you need time to make repairs. Stop hinting, tell her it's time to go. And start insisting that she get rid of the dog, chances are that will speed things along in your favor.

Quoting shiny76:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:56 AM

My DH has told her straight up she needs to go get her own place... We told her she needs to get rid of the dog if he didn't get house broken and stop barking night and day (the little shit would wake me up at 1 am by barking, which caused MY dog to flip out.... She tried blaming the hole in the plaster on my dog, who wasn't at home for a week -.- My DH is trying to avoid conflict since whenever you try talking to her she says "I'm looking at a place today" or "I found a place I just need anothe paycheck or two for the deposit"

Quoting MommyAddie: This. Sounds like she isn't making any plans to go willingly and you need time to make repairs. Stop hinting, tell her it's time to go. And start insisting that she get rid of the dog, chances are that will speed things along in your favor.
Quoting shiny76:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:59 AM

We don't have a place to put the stuff, we have a four bedroom house, she's taken over two rooms, (one has some of her and her bf's crap in it for storage wheich we did NOT say she could use, I just walked in there and it had a bunch of crap in it.... The other room is set up for my sister who stays with me when schools out... and our bedroom, which dosn't have the room to fit a dresser, crib etc etc

Quoting evilangel198431: I think it would upset me too If I had almost nothing. I have a lot for my baby. He will be here any day now. I can honestly say I have everything. Be up front with her and tell her it's time to go.

evilangel198431
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:10 AM
I understand. Our baby is going to be in our living room because we have no other place that will fit the stuff. What does she say when you tell her it's time to go?

Quoting Anonymous:

We don't have a place to put the stuff, we have a four bedroom house, she's taken over two rooms, (one has some of her and her bf's crap in it for storage wheich we did NOT say she could use, I just walked in there and it had a bunch of crap in it.... The other room is set up for my sister who stays with me when schools out... and our bedroom, which dosn't have the room to fit a dresser, crib etc etc

Quoting evilangel198431: I think it would upset me too If I had almost nothing. I have a lot for my baby. He will be here any day now. I can honestly say I have everything. Be up front with her and tell her it's time to go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:18 AM

she's found a place, but she just needs another paycheck.... sje said she found a house and a friend of hers was going to move in with her... but she didn't like the house (it was an old house but beautiful) She's so picky and stuck up...

she's moving with her bf to south  FL in a year and a half and has near bout gave him a heart attack because she wants to live in a gated community, near the water, with a pool and gym and et cetc etc... like for god's sake yall are college students, and you don't like working WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO GET THE MONEY??? and you don't like the heat where we live now (NC) have you BEEN to FL and do you even know the crime rates of south FL miss staying out until 12am?

No all you see is WHEEEEE BIG CITY

I'm moving to north FL bigggggggggg diffrence sweetheart, I'm moving onto my DH's family farm.... North is farming and driving 20 miles for groceries.... south fl is well south FL...

Quoting evilangel198431: I understand. Our baby is going to be in our living room because we have no other place that will fit the stuff. What does she say when you tell her it's time to go?
Quoting Anonymous:

evilangel198431
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Time to get mean. Serve an eviction notice.

Quoting Anonymous:

she's found a place, but she just needs another paycheck.... sje said she found a house and a friend of hers was going to move in with her... but she didn't like the house (it was an old house but beautiful) She's so picky and stuck up...

she's moving with her bf to south  FL in a year and a half and has near bout gave him a heart attack because she wants to live in a gated community, near the water, with a pool and gym and et cetc etc... like for god's sake yall are college students, and you don't like working WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO GET THE MONEY??? and you don't like the heat where we live now (NC) have you BEEN to FL and do you even know the crime rates of south FL miss staying out until 12am?

I'm moving to north FL bigggggggggg diffrence sweetheart, I'm moving onto my DH's family farm.... North is farming and driving 20 miles for groceries.... south fl is well south FL...

Quoting evilangel198431: I understand. Our baby is going to be in our living room because we have no other place that will fit the stuff. What does she say when you tell her it's time to go?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:00 PM

DH dosn't want to cause a big fuss over it....

He's tired of dealing with her apparently... even tho he isn't the one who deals with her constantly....

I just wish we could move NOW instead of the end of NEXT year... gahhhhh I told DH i wana pack up a u haul while she's at work and her come home to an empty house.... she can move back in with her mommy and daddy....

Quoting evilangel198431: Time to get mean. Serve an eviction notice.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)