Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats your thoughts on a small bump INBETWEEN my breasts??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
It started out with what appeared to be a cyst. I squeezed it and white stuff came out. Ever since then the lump has not gone away. It doesn't hurt and theres no opening anymore to be able to squeeze anything else out. Its just there. Has this ever happened to you? Any thoughts on why it stayed like that? Its not in either of my boobs. But right in between them on my chest. I dont have big boobs so I can tell better that its in the middle...
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kissmiss213
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:37 AM

ingrown hair?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:39 AM
But dont ingrown hairs hurt? ...I don't remember this ever causing any pain or being red.

Quoting kissmiss213:

ingrown hair?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:45 AM
kissmiss213
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:46 AM

not neccessarily. i now a guy that had a HUGE lump on his neck. we all thought it was a cyst. even the dr. when he had surgery to remove it they found out it was an ingrown hair. just a giant hairball under his skin. i have seen people pull out ingrown hairs that they had no idea where hairs until they pulled them out and they are like 3 inches long.

Quoting Anonymous: But dont ingrown hairs hurt? ...I don't remember this ever causing any pain or being red.
Quoting kissmiss213:

ingrown hair?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:06 PM
Oh wow!

Quoting kissmiss213:

not neccessarily. i now a guy that had a HUGE lump on his neck. we all thought it was a cyst. even the dr. when he had surgery to remove it they found out it was an ingrown hair. just a giant hairball under his skin. i have seen people pull out ingrown hairs that they had no idea where hairs until they pulled them out and they are like 3 inches long.

Quoting Anonymous: But dont ingrown hairs hurt? ...I don't remember this ever causing any pain or being red.
Quoting kissmiss213:

ingrown hair?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:06 PM
My main fear is breast cancer =(...

Quoting Anonymous: Oh wow!

Quoting kissmiss213:

Quoting kissmiss213:

ingrown hair?

Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:08 PM
It could be like an acne scar. I break out sometimes on my chest and it takes awhile for the bump to go down after its popped.
MilkLover0203
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:08 PM
Just a fatty cyst. It has another name but I can't remember what it is. My husband just had two looked at.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:10 PM

make a doctor , get it checked out. don't worry about cancer til you know for sure.

RitaTequila531
by *JuStRITa* on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:11 PM

In instances like this, little things can turn out to be big things. Err on the side of caution and get it checked out as soon as you can.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)