• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The a**hole locked me out of the house!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I went out with a friend tonight. I go out about once every 4 months, so it should be OK right? Well my douche lord husband got mad about it and locked me out of our house! He locked the screen door which doesn't have a key so I can't get in. He's awake and knows I'm calling and knocking.

I'm now on my parent's couch. Sleeping here tonight and leaving husband tomorrow when he goes to work. Kids and I are GONE!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MommySwiggles
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:45 AM
Bust the screen.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:45 AM

Why do you think you can take the kids? Because you two had a spat, that means you should have the children?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:46 AM
Wow! So sorry mama. You don't deserve that :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:47 AM
There's glass on the outside. I can't. I tried to get in through the window too but we have a stick blocking it from sliding open.

Quoting MommySwiggles: Bust the screen.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:48 AM
Because I have previous reports of abuse... police have been involved.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do you think you can take the kids? Because you two had a spat, that means you should have the children?

WickedOpal
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:55 AM
1 mom liked this

My EX tried that shit and found out I won't take a flimsy ass screen as a NO.  Really easy to bust through.  The jalousie windows were another matter, but a long sleeved shirt and an elbow made short work of those.  I fuck you not.  NO ONE keeps ME from MY babies.  I scared a man who was 7 inches taller and about 70 pounds heavier than me with my resolve.

Nobody puts ME in a corner. 

You women take too much shit from dumbass men on here.  They are YOUR kids and that is YOUR house!  Go and get them!  No one can say you can't come in and if they try to lock you out, you have every right to break in.  What are they going to do, call the police and say you are breaking into your own house?  Hell, a babysitter in Cali got away with more and she wasn't even related to those people!  *eyeroll* 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:05 AM
Ok
Jabojoe
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:07 AM
I would of called the cops to get him to let me in.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)