• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to actually get rid of blackheads..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
How do you do it... I've tried everything, and those little buggers will not leave my nose alone...
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:49 AM
Thin layer of elmer's glue and peel it off after it drys.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:49 AM
Extraction as far as I know is the only way to get rid of them. From there, it's prevention. If you figure it out, ease update because id love to know.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:49 AM
I wash my face.
Brandyns87
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:55 AM
You have to squeeze them out, then use a firm brush on your nose every day to prevent them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:56 AM
Any ideas the best method? Ive tried manually and with one of those metal pimple poppers, but rarely get them out..

Quoting Brandyns87: You have to squeeze them out, then use a firm brush on your nose every day to prevent them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:57 AM
I do twice a day.. No luck there.
Quoting Anonymous: I wash my face.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:58 AM
Hmm, interesting. Going to give it a try.

Quoting Anonymous: Thin layer of elmer's glue and peel it off after it drys.
Yosoytumamii
by Mami on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:59 AM
3 moms liked this
Facials, actually.

Or you can boil hot water, pour it in a bowl and put a towel on top of your head while your face is steaming for 15 minutes. After that you squeeze with paper towel, not with your nails. The steaming will open your pores.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:59 AM
Will do =) Ive been trying many natural methods, but not having much luck.

Quoting Anonymous: Extraction as far as I know is the only way to get rid of them. From there, it's prevention. If you figure it out, ease update because id love to know.
Brandyns87
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:01 AM
I put an old t shirt or a towel on my fingers to get a good grip and just squeeze really hard at different angles. It hurts, but I don't know of any other way to get them out. Once they're out though using a brush on your nose really does help to prevent them and you won't have to go through that again.

Quoting Anonymous: Any ideas the best method? Ive tried manually and with one of those metal pimple poppers, but rarely get them out..

Quoting Brandyns87: You have to squeeze them out, then use a firm brush on your nose every day to prevent them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)