• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

teen pregnancy! update

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:56 AM
  • 65 Replies
I just found out my 17 year old Little brother might be a dad. His ex girlfriend told us she might be pregnant. He's a junior in highschool and she's a senior. I'm so disappointed. They had sex the first week they were together and broke up 2 weeks later. Its now a month since they had sex and she had light spotting that lasted a day but no real period and shes been throwing up everything shes eaten for a week now. I'm kinda freaking out. He's still a baby to me. If she is pregnant I will help as much as I can. Ill watch the baby while they work and go to school as I'm a sahm any way. I will not let this ruin his future. If she's not pregnant I hope he learns from this and either stops having sex or at least protects himself. She's taking the test in the morning so ill update when I know

Update! :shes not pregnant! She took freaking forever to take the test she put it off for days. Turns out she was hoping she was pregnant so he would take her back! He sure dodged a bullet!
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Justine1993
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:57 AM
Bump
Justine1993
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:58 AM
Bump
Justine1993
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:08 AM
Bump
PoisonEyeV
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:08 AM
4 moms liked this

Well hopefully she considers all of her options. ALL of them.

Rhyinns.Mommy
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope everything works out him, it seems like she is pregnant tho. I hope they both can Finnish school and get jobs. I was a young parent (18) and I've had friends as young as 16 that had kids. It takes a while but you do get better. My friend who was 16 is not rack to graduate online school with a hs diploma and has a job.
csxt99
by Jennifer on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:11 AM
2 moms liked this

Tell that kid to use some rubbers.

Justine1993
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:22 AM
1 mom liked this
She's keeping it if she is. She's already said so. She's prolife

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

PoisonEyeV
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:23 AM
2 moms liked this

That's sad...and I know a lot of young girls think having a kid is fun like playing house...some even consider them 'accessories'.

Quoting Justine1993: She's keeping it if she is. She's already said so. She's prolife
Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Justine1993
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah ill make sure they finish school. This doesnt need to ruin their lives

Quoting Rhyinns.Mommy: I hope everything works out him, it seems like she is pregnant tho. I hope they both can Finnish school and get jobs. I was a young parent (18) and I've had friends as young as 16 that had kids. It takes a while but you do get better. My friend who was 16 is not rack to graduate online school with a hs diploma and has a job.
Justine1993
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:25 AM
According to them they did but it broke

Quoting csxt99:

Tell that kid to use some rubbers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)