• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sexual abuse by family member

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
My brother is 7 years older than me. he sexually abused me but i can't remember how old i was its driving me crazy. he used to tell me that i might be sick so he had to check if i had any lumps down there with his fingers and tongue and wanted me to do the same to him he also used to come into the shower and ""clean me" with his fingers he always used soap and it stung like hell while i kept saying ne stop it he just kept saying he had to it was for my own good. i can remember great detail but not how old i was has anyone else had this problem? i didn't tell a soul bout it for over ten years
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:02 AM
You should tell someone. He's probably molesting someone else now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:03 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:03 AM
Yes i was sexually bused by a relative. I was young but I cant recall how old exact. I tried telling someone back then and it was blown off i dont think they really understood what i was trying to tell them. I did not know what sex was at the time and was trying to describe it. After that i never said anything again for 15 years. He since was locked up for abusing his own daughter
RainBrolly
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:07 AM

That's awful. This makes me cry for that little child and the woman suffering now. I'm so sorry you have those memories. How you considered seeing if a therapist can help you figure it all out? Or at least help with tactics to avoid what triggers those memories, so they aren't as painful? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:07 AM
Yes zero as far as his gf is concerned we were playing doctors nurses and she is a primary school teacher i want to report him to police but i don't see the point if i can't remember how old i was cos they would disregard it just like my family did i got punished for what he did i no longer talk to them either or any of my close relatives.turns out my parents new it was happening
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:12 AM

my brother molested me when I was young. all  my life i have had to go through life with my mother thinking he shits gold, perfect little fucker, then his pos kid was born, omg he shit gold too. still makes me sick, i never told anyone but in one drunken night i blurted out to my older brother of what happened. of course that was blown off as i am a drunk ranting. of course he would, he doesnt want to think that i remember the time he made me suck his dick..yeah i forgottt all that NOT. Still haunts me many many years later. i do not even talk to any of them but it makes me sick how my mother whines and cries about none of them talking to her. I would never tell her what happened, i just tell her they are all assholes and forget them. not easy but..for the better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:13 AM
Yes i have spoken briefly with councillors but i have trouble talking about it. my family made sure i felt ashamed so i wouldn't say anything thankyou all fir your support xxx
MrsKerns10
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:17 AM
I was abused by my sisters boyfriend. When I told her she called the cops and supported me until he was convicted and than she blamed me for it and to this day she tells everyone how I stole her boyfriend when I didn't want him touching me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:31 AM
My brother molested me for years,I don't and have never told anyone.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)