Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I got a pretty bad haircut a few days ago

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

Mobile Photo

I made a post about it because I was pretty horrified. Now Im trying my best to make it look decent. Straightening it made me feel like one of the 3 stooges. So how about curling it?

I look horrible in this pic. I havent put on any makeup yet. Trying to get my hair put together for church first
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
April620
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:50 AM
I think it looks cute. Just work on perfecting the curls, maybe put a headband in or a couple cute barrettes
PoisonEyeV
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:52 AM

It looks okay...I love the color. The frizzy ends are the only thing not winning me over. I agree with putting a cute barrette in though...or two.

dannix7x
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:55 AM
Maybe more wavy let the curl fall out some. Next time wrap the hair around the iron so you get a softer look.
PoisonEyeV
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:57 AM

This is cute...and along the same lines as what you're trying to go for. Try using an actual curling wand instead of an iron maybe?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:59 AM
I am using a wand.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

This is cute...and along the same lines as what you're trying to go for. Try using an actual curling wand instead of an iron maybe?

PoisonEyeV
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:01 AM

Ohhhh...well don't wrap so tight and pull it out so it expands across the wand leaving them more loose.

Quoting Anonymous: I am using a wand.
Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Looser then? This is how I left it this morning

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Ohhhh...well don't wrap so tight and pull it out so it expands across the wand leaving them more loose.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

CannonMomof3
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:40 PM
I think it looks cute!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Banana.Time
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:42 PM
I like it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:44 PM
It looks much better here than the picture in the OP.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)