Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have any of tou spotted during pregnancy?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
I'm almost 6 weeks pregnant. I have been spotting for the last few days so I went to my doc5or. He did a urine test, blood test, and an ultrasound and said everything looks fine and spotting is normal. I'm still worried! :(..last night my fiancé and I had sex and I got blood on the bed and on his boxers, but then there was only blood when I wiped. I never spotted during my first pregnancy and I think it's keeping me from getting excited about this baby.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:08 AM
Bump
PoisonEyeV
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:09 AM

I did but I was wayyy farther a long and ended up on bed rest for a month.

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks for the bump

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

I did but I was wayyy farther a long and ended up on bed rest for a month.

Bump

pandablush20
by Mandy on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:13 AM
I spotted a lot around 6-8 weeks. Thought it was a miscarriage because it was all the time with a lot of cramping and it turns out it was just twins...I freaked lol apparently its normal for twins.

But its also normal in the begging of many pregnancies:)
ajdahd13
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:17 AM
It's normal to bleed after sex. You vagina is so engorged with extra blood flow, it makes it easier to bleed.

I bleed from about 6 weeks to 10 weeks off and on. I had what's called, a subchorionic hematoma, which is a blood clot with my uterus. I'm not 14 weeks pregnant and the bleed is gone.
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Yes, I spotted with both my pregnancies. Didn't have problems with either of them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:17 AM
Lol omg, that's awesome :) congrats. I think they'd notice twins with the ultrasound I had, do you think?

Quoting pandablush20: I spotted a lot around 6-8 weeks. Thought it was a miscarriage because it was all the time with a lot of cramping and it turns out it was just twins...I freaked lol apparently its normal for twins.

But its also normal in the begging of many pregnancies:)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:18 AM
Yeah I did read that. I wonder why I never did with the first one.

Quoting ajdahd13: It's normal to bleed after sex. You vagina is so engorged with extra blood flow, it makes it easier to bleed.

I bleed from about 6 weeks to 10 weeks off and on. I had what's called, a subchorionic hematoma, which is a blood clot with my uterus. I'm not 14 weeks pregnant and the bleed is gone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:19 AM
Yup. I spotted and even bled at times all through out my last pregnancy. Everything was fine and I now have a beautiful, perfectly healthy 6 week old little boy :)
Beatlemama
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:20 AM

I spotted with my second around 7 or 8 weeks.  It scared me, but everything was fine.  He's a happy, healthy 3-year-old boy now. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)