Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I should be able to yell in my own house

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:10 AM
  • 22 Replies
I wasn't even yelling ! But now I want to. Dh was washing off the cast iron and getting water literally everywhere then put the scrub brush on the counter which grosses me out. I asked him to please get the water up and made the comment I've been really proud of myself for keeping the sink 100% clear of dishes and whatnot the last few days and if he could help me keep it up just by wiping up the water. He grouched back "Ok! Stop yelling at me!" I said I wasn't yelling at you at all, I was just speaking to you wtf. He's so freaking sensitive and always accusing me of yelling at him when I'm just trying to talk. Maybe it sounds passionate but it's not a yell until he starts whining about it. It's so frustrating! I shouldn't have to fucking whisper all the time Jesus !
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoisonEyeV
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this

SHIT! You can be an asshole when you post...I've seen a lot of them from you lately, BUTTTT, this is my SO pretty much to a T so I totally get it.

April620
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:14 AM
Well now you know why I am so angry all the time lol

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

SHIT! You can be an asshole when you post...I've seen a lot of them from you lately, BUTTTT, this is my SO pretty much to a T so I totally get it.

PoisonEyeV
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:16 AM

LOL

I feel like we should go back and forth between all the little things our guys do that irks us. Do you think that would ease some tension? I have literally all god damn day.

Quoting April620: Well now you know why I am so angry all the time lol
Quoting PoisonEyeV:

MamaRae85
by *you're on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this

lol

I think I'm in the same boat as you. I'm very passionate about everything I say! My husband has started asking now, though, because he has a difficult time receiving mood cues, so he can't tell. lol

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

PoisonEyeV
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:19 AM

I have to make sure I start it off with, " Now honey, I'm not mad...upset...nor am I trying to mother you or TELL you what to do... "

But that just seems to piss him off before I can even get to the point. But if I ask him to do something that I've repetitively asked him not to do or TO do he'll moan that I'm nagging him and trying to basically, IN A NUTSHELL...RUN his life & tell him what to do.

Puh-LEASE!

Quoting MamaRae85:

lol

I think I'm in the same boat as you. I'm very passionate about everything I say! My husband has started asking now, though, because he has a difficult time receiving mood cues, so he can't tell. lol

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

lacyleanne
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:23 AM
Ugh my dh tells me to stop yelling at him all the time. I seriously look at him like he has three heads because I'm never yelling when he says I am. Lol I may talk aggressively if I'm mad but I'm not yelling. I don't think he understands what yelling is, maybe I should show him. Lol
MamaRae85
by *you're on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:26 AM

You just can't win! Yeeshkabobs!

Mine, thank God, doesn't get upset about it often anymore, but sometimes when he does, I have to CONVINCE him that I wasn't trying to yell at him! GAH!

Lord knows I love that man, but I'm tellin' you! lol

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

I have to make sure I start it off with, " Now honey, I'm not mad...upset...nor am I trying to mother you or TELL you what to do... "

But that just seems to piss him off before I can even get to the point. But if I ask him to do something that I've repetitively asked him not to do or TO do he'll moan that I'm nagging him and trying to basically, IN A NUTSHELL...RUN his life & tell him what to do.

Puh-LEASE!

Quoting MamaRae85:

lol

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

PoisonEyeV
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:27 AM

lolol

Quoting MamaRae85:

You just can't win! Yeeshkabobs!

Mine, thank God, doesn't get upset about it often anymore, but sometimes when he does, I have to CONVINCE him that I wasn't trying to yell at him! GAH!

Lord knows I love that man, but I'm tellin' you! lol

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Puh-LEASE!

Quoting MamaRae85:

lol

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

April620
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this
They're just so sensitive!

Quoting lacyleanne: Ugh my dh tells me to stop yelling at him all the time. I seriously look at him like he has three heads because I'm never yelling when he says I am. Lol I may talk aggressively if I'm mad but I'm not yelling. I don't think he understands what yelling is, maybe I should show him. Lol
lacyleanne
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:48 AM
Lol yup they sure are.

Quoting April620: They're just so sensitive!

Quoting lacyleanne: Ugh my dh tells me to stop yelling at him all the time. I seriously look at him like he has three heads because I'm never yelling when he says I am. Lol I may talk aggressively if I'm mad but I'm not yelling. I don't think he understands what yelling is, maybe I should show him. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)