Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

everyone is still asleep! i don't want to upset the force by getting up.

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:27 AM
  • 14 Replies
But I really need coffee and to start laundry and food prep. :(

It's so rare that my kids sleep past 8:00, and I am always up around 5:00.
So, I'm just enjoying the quiet.
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mayalove
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Nice. Mine woke up today at 7 which is late for them
ajdahd13
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine are at grandma's. Lol.
venessaw04
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:30 AM
Its only 530 here. my oldest son and i are taking apart the trampoline today since we are moving today. But i will not dare wake them up, ill leave my room when one comes knocking at my door. Probably around 730
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:30 AM
Enjoy! My dad finally decided to go to the hospital with his mom so I have time to take my time before going.
I am being the lazy mom letting my kids watch Thomas the train sing alongs and drinking coffee like no tomorrow! I got maybe 3 hours of sleep last night :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oryxx31
by Captain Cook on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:31 AM
I got six thirty, which is unheard of with my freaky morning person toddler. It's cute, but completely unnatural to wake up and yell hurray into the monitor. Also to wake up at six REGARDLESS of when you go to bed.
PoisonEyeV
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Mine just went to bed like 3 hours ago. We're on a horrible sleep schedule.

sjenkins8208
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha I feel ya.....such a hard choice to make coffee or quiet
lanes_mom0109
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:34 AM
We are moving today too! Dd (22months) is trying to help me pack the last few things while dh loads the truck. I'm pregnant so ice declared myself supervisor lol.

Quoting venessaw04: Its only 530 here. my oldest son and i are taking apart the trampoline today since we are moving today. But i will not dare wake them up, ill leave my room when one comes knocking at my door. Probably around 730
venessaw04
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:36 AM
I was pregnant my last move, dh had fun. Im so excited because we will now have a pool and it's supposed to hit 112 this week

Quoting lanes_mom0109: We are moving today too! Dd (22months) is trying to help me pack the last few things while dh loads the truck. I'm pregnant so ice declared myself supervisor lol.

Quoting venessaw04: Its only 530 here. my oldest son and i are taking apart the trampoline today since we are moving today. But i will not dare wake them up, ill leave my room when one comes knocking at my door. Probably around 730
lanes_mom0109
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:39 AM
I would kill for a pool, we are in Georgia and this heat is kicking my butt. I'll just hook up the sprinkler and play with the kids lol.

Quoting venessaw04: I was pregnant my last move, dh had fun. Im so excited because we will now have a pool and it's supposed to hit 112 this week

Quoting lanes_mom0109: We are moving today too! Dd (22months) is trying to help me pack the last few things while dh loads the truck. I'm pregnant so ice declared myself supervisor lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)