Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

thats what you get for being nieghbors from hell

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I tried pasting the article but it wouldn't let.but I used to live next door to these people .they was horrible neighbors.they made a lot of drama and caused me and other neighbors lots of trouble.I knew they was doing something because they always had very nice stuff yet she was just a hair stylist and her husband dint do anything.he was suposly on disability .and he would call the cops for any little thing ssomeone on the street would do.literally if you just put a finger on his grass he would call the cops.yet him and his wife could scream and fight at all hours and he would get pissed if cops was called them. They were the neighbors from hell.here is his wife and son mugshot.I will try to post the story.they got busted for selling drugs.and she was carrying a gun .also her son hit 2 police cars trying to get away.they found 150 pills and a machete in there car.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't see the article.
But what dummies always calling the cops when they are drug dealers.
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:04 AM

I can't see the article. but here....is...a..bump for you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:07 AM

I tried posting the article but it won't let.here are thier mugshots though.this is the mom and son.if you go to wxix it's under mother and son caught dealing drugs

Quoting Anonymous:

iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Holy 90s hair on mom.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)