Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really tried...really...but these grays got to go!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:59 AM
  • 23 Replies
I am giving up!!! I haven't colored my hair for 2 months & I can already see my grays...all 10 of them!!! I need to hold on to my youthful look longer so I am coloring those grays away!!! If you saw me right now, lol you would be o.O because my hair is so greasy. I left it unwashed for 2 days so I can color it myself. Do you color your hair or get it professionally done?
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoisonEyeV
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:01 AM
2 moms liked this

Pluck those mother effers!! I used to sit like a monkey behind my mom on the back of the couch for what seemed like foreverrr and pluck hers out with a tweezers lol

Anyways, I've never had mine professionally colored...always by box and just recently I dip dyed the ends with red Koolaid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:01 AM
I've never colored mine before, but I'm seriously thinking about it right now. I have grays popping out EVERYWHERE! I'm only 28!
Bluescorpia
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:03 AM
Maybe I should pluck it out 1st before attempting to color it... leave it, pluck it or color it????

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Pluck those mother effers!! I used to sit like a monkey behind my mom on the back of the couch for what seemed like foreverrr and pluck hers out with a tweezers lol

Anyways, I've never had mine professionally colored...always by box and just recently I dip dyed the ends with red Koolaid.

PoisonEyeV
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Girl, 10 hairs...pluck the suckers!

Quoting Bluescorpia: Maybe I should pluck it out 1st before attempting to color it... leave it, pluck it or color it????
Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Bluescorpia
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:04 AM
Yikes! I didn't get my 1st one until I was 32. I never had a problem spreading out until now. Are you red head?

Quoting Anonymous: I've never colored mine before, but I'm seriously thinking about it right now. I have grays popping out EVERYWHERE! I'm only 28!
Bluescorpia
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:05 AM
Right!!! I should lol. I can't believe I bought a hair dye 1st without even trying to pluck the grays out!

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Girl, 10 hairs...pluck the suckers!

Quoting Bluescorpia: Maybe I should pluck it out 1st before attempting to color it... leave it, pluck it or color it????

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:05 AM

I dye it every 4 wks.

o.O....
by Cara on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:06 AM
I already color my hair. If it starts going grey I'll just double up on my appointments.
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:06 AM

I just dye my hair frequently because I'm not even 30 and have a head full of greys! hate it

pandablush20
by Mandy on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:09 AM
I have to get a touch up once a month to cover mine. I can't put my hair in a pony without seeing all of it. I'm only 20!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)