• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever have a dream so real that...

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:51 AM
  • 13 Replies

You wake up absolutely mad/shaken/ ect... ?? 

I woke up this morning after having a dream that my boyfriend went back to his ex... I woke up sooooo mad/hurt.. it took me forever to realize it was just a dream and to come out of the slump. lol 

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TygrrEyz
by Marie on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:53 AM
I've done this before. What is really bad is if I dream that my SO has left me and I wake up and he's not in the bed. I freak out for a little while.
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Yes for 365 days. While my son was deployed. I dreamt every night the army was knocking at my door to inform me he was killed in action.

Medic32
by Go PREDS! on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:54 AM
What was his MOS?

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Yes for 365 days. While my son was deployed. I dreamt every night the army was knocking at my door to inform me he was killed in action.

nopenope666
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:55 AM
I had a dream the other night that I had thr baby and df left me:( Probably anxiety since I'm so close to delivery. Df woke me up bc I was crying literal tears and whimpering in my sleep, and I just jumped up, looked around and hugged him. Stupid hormones.
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Quoting Medic32: What was his MOS?
Quoting lucky2Beeme:

sniper

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

redneckmama4
by Loree on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Yep. More so years ago, not so much now.
oliveoil423
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:58 AM
Iv waken up crying in my sleep.
caito
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:00 AM

Yep. Shit sucks.

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Yes, my husband and I both have. I've had a couple dreams where he either left me, or ran off with one of my friends. Both dreams I woke up close to tears. He woke up really mad at me once, I was like "what the hell did I do?" It took him a minute to calm down and realize he'd been asleep, he told me he had a dream that I cheated on him with one of the guys that worked in his office...who wasn't my type at all lol.

LisaRoyNKaden
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Is he home safe now? I cant imagine how hard that is. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)