Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

{{TRIGGER}} What's the weirdest place you found one of these?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm absolutely disgusted. We see one of these once in a blue moon, like once a year, but to find it in my dishwasher? Yuck. So what's the weirdest, disgusting place you've found a bug?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:32 AM

IDK, can't say that I've found a buy in any odd place really.  What kind of bug is that?  It is huge!

Johnnysxangel
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:34 AM
2 moms liked this
I found a nasty roach hybrid looking bug in my kitchen towel when doing dishes :( I grabbed the towel to dry my hands and the sucker bit me!!! I drowned it in the sink and my husband found it still alive, so he decapitated it with a spoon, and there was a tendon like thing coming out of it's neck trying to pull it's head back on!!!!!! It was so creepy!!!! I hate bugs.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:34 AM
We have a contract with Orkin, no bugs here. The weirdest we had was ants in the kitchen. That was years ago, my Orkin guy, Robert, got rid of them quickly.
Johnnysxangel
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:35 AM
We had a contract with Orkin at our old place and that guys name was Robert too!!

Quoting Danesmommy1: We have a contract with Orkin, no bugs here. The weirdest we had was ants in the kitchen. That was years ago, my Orkin guy, Robert, got rid of them quickly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:37 AM
The infamous water bugs... Aka palmetto bug. Aka Roach.

Quoting Anonymous:

IDK, can't say that I've found a buy in any odd place really.  What kind of bug is that?  It is huge!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:38 AM
Omg I love your story. I can't believe it bit you?!

Quoting Johnnysxangel: I found a nasty roach hybrid looking bug in my kitchen towel when doing dishes :( I grabbed the towel to dry my hands and the sucker bit me!!! I drowned it in the sink and my husband found it still alive, so he decapitated it with a spoon, and there was a tendon like thing coming out of it's neck trying to pull it's head back on!!!!!! It was so creepy!!!! I hate bugs.
Johnnysxangel
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Yeah!!! That's how I found it! My hand towel was crumpled on the counter and I grabbed it to dry my hands, as soon as my hand went in the towel I felt a god awful pain. Man that hurt for a good hour after! I was started to worry I was going to start suffering paralysis or some weird neurotoxin effect haha.

Quoting Anonymous: Omg I love your story. I can't believe it bit you?!

Quoting Johnnysxangel: I found a nasty roach hybrid looking bug in my kitchen towel when doing dishes :( I grabbed the towel to dry my hands and the sucker bit me!!! I drowned it in the sink and my husband found it still alive, so he decapitated it with a spoon, and there was a tendon like thing coming out of it's neck trying to pull it's head back on!!!!!! It was so creepy!!!! I hate bugs.
MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:41 AM
Eeww no. And I hope I dont find any of those bugs in my house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Sorry, I've never seen one in my life.  Every now and again we'll find a cricket in our sunroom or a moth on the inside of the patio door, but that is as exotic as we get.  We have all sorts of critters, but not many bugs.

Quoting Anonymous: The infamous water bugs... Aka palmetto bug. Aka Roach.
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:41 AM

That's a cockroach. Those big one's are called water bugs & are usually outside.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)