Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It must be nice

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

You know to watch your show with out hearing your baby cry out and scream for your attention or climb all over you while scratching out your face, or you know it must be nice to know how to sleep through baby cries and not have to wake up at 1 in the morning feed baby and then spend 3 more hours trying to put baby to sleep. It must be nice to check your email with out a baby trying to crawl across the keys, it must be FUCKIN NICE to play video games down stairs then when I ask you for a break from baby you take her and not even try to play with her but you try to get her to go to bed. You haven't started your job yet so I don't see any reason how you get tired or busy playing a video game when I'm well aware your game has a save button and I promise you will continue where you left off after you spend time with your daughter! 

Even if I spend the whole day with her it would be nice if you could get night shift but then you tell me I should "learn" how to put her to sleep I WAS WITH HER ALL DAY WHILE YOUHAD PEACE AND QUIET IM NOT TAKING THE NIGHT SHIFT WHEN I WANT TO SLEEP!!!!!

dh is at the archway of the path to becoming a dead beat if he thinks video games comes before dd

Fucker

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Sounds like you need a break. Don't ask, just say "I'm going out for an hour." Show him the baby stuff and leave.

And if he doesn't shape up sell the damn video game console.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Plop that baby down on his lap and walk out the door. Go have a glass of wine and a nice lunch. Then come home and take a nap.
iamanon
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

He's not going to change as long as you only complain on here.  Unplug the damn game and tell him what you expect him to do.  Remind him he is a father and he can either step up and act like one or you will get the gaming system in the divorce settlement.

He treats you this way because you continue to allow him to.

vlbomar
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this
That video game would end up missing. (I HAVE done it before we had kids). Don't give him a chance- when he walks in (after game is OUT of house) hand him baby and walk out. It's pretty simple.
mlg1989
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:48 AM
Demand that you need a break and leave the house(go listen to music in the car around the block or something). Even 20 minutes of alone time will make you feel so much better.

You gotta sit him down for a serious talk and tell him he isnt doing enough to help you out right now and you really need a break and for him to step up and actually be a dad.
momma112206
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:55 AM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Do this to him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)