Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bc, antibiotics, swollen lymph nodes, allergy med help

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:21 PM
  • 3 Replies

I just ended my second round of antibiotics, I told dh we needed to be careful and he wasnt.  now a week after I ovulated (on the 21st) my boobs are sore and I pee a lot (no I cant take a test its too early),  anyways this starter 3 days ago.  yesterday I woke up and the left side of my chin (not throat) is tender to touch.  I am assuming rather I am pregnant and have some kind of infection or could both my chin and boobs both have swollen lymph nodes.  I cant find anywhere where the two could be related.  My sinus are exteremly out of control even on allergy medicine, so I have made an appt to see the allergist (possibly find out what triggers/what my allergies are).  My appy is not until the 15th of july.  Should I call my doctor and make an appt with him?  He didnt want another appt until after I see the allergist.  Also I dont know what a swollen lymph node exactly feels like (never had strep or anything to make one swollen).  It is very tender to touch both chin and breasts, but no big lumps or anything, also it is warm to the touch.  I know I am all over the place but I am not sure what to think or do.  Also every morning before getting up and active I run a low grade fever 99-100,  but when I am up and about it goes away (this has been happening for 3+ weeks).  Should I be concerned. 

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Bump
outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Yeah, I'd go get checked out. All symptoms together sound like something is going on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twokids0407
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:27 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)