• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is something your mother told you, and you didnt believed but later found out it is true

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
RockMyBliss
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:09 PM
My mom convinced me that there was a kid patrol and they take misbehaving kids from their moms and they will never see them again. Every time we heard a siren, she would tell us they were coming to get us and we better go pack our clothes but no toys because there are no toys allowed in kid jail.

Obviously, she's kind of mean.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:10 PM
You later found this to be true?

Quoting RockMyBliss: My mom convinced me that there was a kid patrol and they take misbehaving kids from their moms and they will never see them again. Every time we heard a siren, she would tell us they were coming to get us and we better go pack our clothes but no toys because there are no toys allowed in kid jail.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:21 PM
Juvenile. Different person btw

Quoting Anonymous: You later found this to be true?

Quoting RockMyBliss: My mom convinced me that there was a kid patrol and they take misbehaving kids from their moms and they will never see them again. Every time we heard a siren, she would tell us they were coming to get us and we better go pack our clothes but no toys because there are no toys allowed in kid jail.

Mom100WV
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:52 PM

She told me that if I wasn't careful, I'd get knocked up when I went away to college.  Well, fast-forward 13 years later.  I went back to school last fall and damn it if my husband didn't get me pregnant!

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Everything my mom ever told me was true, except for the Santa Claus thing, for which I was pretty pissed off when I caught them red-handed.

Other than that, all of her advice was good and wise.  She was a very wise woman. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:54 PM
That being a mom would be the best but yet the hardest thing I will ever do.
ColieO
by Emerald Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:55 PM
That my ex was a loser and would break my heart.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)