Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so sick of

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Being tired all the time. No matter what I do I cant fall asleep before midnight...at least....
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Start working out. Exhaust your body each day and you'll sleep better.
rfhsure
by beast mode on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:58 PM
What time do you go to bed? Wake up? Eat meals? How's your diet? How often do you eat?
redneckmama4
by Loree on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:59 PM
Me too but I'm almost 34 weeks pregnant. Can't get comfortable and the pain sucks.

I would do more durin' the day and stay up late.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:59 PM
If I had time I would. I work 9 hours a day then have a 3 year old to chase around, feed, bathe and put to bed...

Quoting Stephd710: Start working out. Exhaust your body each day and you'll sleep better.
Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:01 PM
So do it after he goes to bed. You can't sleep anyway so you have time.

Quoting Anonymous: If I had time I would. I work 9 hours a day then have a 3 year old to chase around, feed, bathe and put to bed...

Quoting Stephd710: Start working out. Exhaust your body each day and you'll sleep better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:01 PM
Even if I lay down when my son does at 8. I fall asleep sometimes but I cant stay asleep..and thats if I fall asleep

Quoting rfhsure: What time do you go to bed? Wake up? Eat meals? How's your diet? How often do you eat?
rfhsure
by beast mode on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:16 PM
There are a lot of factors that contribute to that. Stress, diet, schedule. Ensure that you're eating all of your meals, exercise at least an hour a day, and go to bed and get up the same time every day (even if you don't fall asleep right when you lay down). Do this for st least a month and it should help.

Quoting Anonymous: Even if I lay down when my son does at 8. I fall asleep sometimes but I cant stay asleep..and thats if I fall asleep

Quoting rfhsure: What time do you go to bed? Wake up? Eat meals? How's your diet? How often do you eat?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:22 PM
Ill try itn thank you

Quoting rfhsure: There are a lot of factors that contribute to that. Stress, diet, schedule. Ensure that you're eating all of your meals, exercise at least an hour a day, and go to bed and get up the same time every day (even if you don't fall asleep right when you lay down). Do this for st least a month and it should help.

Quoting Anonymous: Even if I lay down when my son does at 8. I fall asleep sometimes but I cant stay asleep..and thats if I fall asleep

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)