Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help me pick out an outfit for next weekend!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:10 PM
  • 28 Replies

Mobile Photo

Would you wear this? Of not, what would you wear with a dress like this?

We're going to a St. Louis game on the 4th. I don't want to just wear shorts and a cards tank. I bought the dress and haven't worn it yet. It's not the same brand, but it looks pretty much identical.
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:12 PM
Slow day, apparently. Usually you judgmental bitches are ready to help! And I mean that with love!
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:13 PM

It's not really my style, but white dresses look cute with colored sandals, or with something natural (in the tan-brown-khaki range). Not sneakers like her and it looks too flouncy and casual for heels.

dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:15 PM
That's the issue I'm running into. It's just a cotton dress, so heels may look a bit off.

I was considering the sneakers because of the casual atmosphere of a baseball game. With a ball cap ;)

Quoting B1Bomber:

It's not really my style, but white dresses look cute with colored sandals, or with something natural (in the tan-brown-khaki range). Not sneakers like her and it looks too flouncy and casual for heels.

B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:20 PM

I'll fess up to not being super fashionable, but I think a cute flat or strappy sandal would be better than sneakers.

But I've always been a fan of the baseball cap and ponytail look. Very sporty ;)

Quoting dawnnamarie: That's the issue I'm running into. It's just a cotton dress, so heels may look a bit off. I was considering the sneakers because of the casual atmosphere of a baseball game. With a ball cap ;)
Quoting B1Bomber:

armywifey1983
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:22 PM

That's actually pretty cute! You could wear color flats and maybe a chunky color necklace to offset the bunch of white. I'd totally wear something like that, but I'm so afraid of wearing white. It wouldn't last an hour without getting irreparably dirty.

Brandyns87
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Yes, I would wear it.

Brandyns87
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:24 PM

I would wear tan strappy sandals with it, and a tan statement necklace.

MrsCountryMama
by Beth on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:27 PM
I love it with the coverse
dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:27 PM
I bought the thing with no idea how I would wear it! Lol.
Never owned something this white before, so we'll see how it goes

Quoting armywifey1983:

That's actually pretty cute! You could wear color flats and maybe a chunky color necklace to offset the bunch of white. I'd totally wear something like that, but I'm so afraid of wearing white. It wouldn't last an hour without getting irreparably dirty.

Banana.Time
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:28 PM
Yeah its cute. I'd wear flats with it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)