Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok I admit I do get jealous

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Whenever my child's dad gets a new girlfriend yes I do get jealous. I don't know why he cheated on me the whole time we were together. I don't try and mess up the relationship and I do want him to be happy even if it's not with me but deep deep deep down I secretly hope their relationship don't work.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:18 PM
At least you admit your feelings :)

That's not unusual. I have a great husband and a wonderful life and family and I still get a twinge of happiness when I hear how my exboyfriend (from years ago, who could never get his shit together) has an obese wife and a terrible relationship, money problems and lots of fighting (although, I actually feel sorry for her. He probably brought this all onto her before she knew what she was getting herself into :(

Such is human nature.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ttriddick
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:25 PM
I think that's kinda normal. I mean, you're healthy enough to not sabotage or interfere. Honestly, I have ex's that I don't have children with that I feel the same way about.
momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:26 PM

I think a  lot of women do. Im sure its normal

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Hugs. 

luvmybug
by Traderspixie on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:41 PM
Hmmm. I'm the opposite. I am glad whenever my ex gets a new girlfriend. But I WILL tell him if I don't approve of his new "friend".
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)