Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think my 17 year olds ...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
Trying to get pregnant on purpose, she turned 17 in May. Last summer she got pregnant, but miscarried at 15 weeks. I put her in counseling, she goes once a week. I've been supportive, so has her bf of three years (he was the father of the baby she lost.)

She hasn't fully come to terms, her bf has come to me and told me she keeps talking about trying this time on purpose. He refuses, so they've been fighting.

Today he showed up in my flower shop to show me a text.

Dd to him : "if u don't want 2 have a baby w/ me then maybe we should break up && I can find sum1 who will"
Him to dd : " y would u do something that stupid? 4 real that's no way 2 have a kid. Respect urself more "
Dd to him : "u don't get it"
Him to dd: " that was my baby 2 I loved that baby, & greive 2"

She wouldn't respond to that.

I'm going to call her therapist Monday, I am a single widowded mom with a bussiness I can't just quit . I'm thinking of making her work with me rest of summer,but what about when school starts?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:23 PM
First baby was bc pill failure..
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:24 PM

Wow. 

LisaRoyNKaden
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:25 PM

Def get her into her therapist... Maybe talk to her about it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:26 PM
I called her and told her to come to the shop. Now I'm just waiting. But at a loss, I'm glad her bf came to me.

Quoting LisaRoyNKaden:

Def get her into her therapist... Maybe talk to her about it?

MandaRose83
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:27 PM

I would absolutely give a heads up to her therapist. It definitely sounds like she hasn't come to terms with the miscarriage and she's trying to vill that void. 

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:27 PM

Id lock her in closet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:28 PM

See about getting her one of those baby dolls that wakes up and Cries every 2 hours, Sit her down and show her what the baby will need, how much it will cost and how much she can make at McDonald's. Let her know you will not be a free babysitter, so add child care, medical. The fact she will have no life but baby and work might snap her out of it

Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Get her on depo shots.  That way she can't not take them.

activitymode
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:29 PM
She needs to talk to her therapist asap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:32 PM
She does work, at wal mart. We went through a budget and plan when she became pregnant. She knows all this, that's the problem.

Quoting Anonymous:

See about getting her one of those baby dolls that wakes up and Cries every 2 hours, Sit her down and show her what the baby will need, how much it will cost and how much she can make at McDonald's. Let her know you will not be a free babysitter, so add child care, medical. The fact she will have no life but baby and work might snap her out of it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)