Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh why does this bother me sooo much!!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:44 PM
  • 42 Replies
When dh goes out with his friends I get so annoyed!! Not sure why I guess trust :/. He's never given me a reason not to trust him but I know I have a much different view of what's inappropriate than a lot of the people he hangs out with. He goes out to average about once a month. It seems like he has to spend like 8 or more hours with whoever. He says it's because he doesn't see them very often.
Plus he never talks about what he does. He says bc guys sitting around drinking isn't interesting.
I mean I get annoyed to my core that he goes out and really I know I shouldn't but I can't help it.
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alicia2784
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:47 PM
Bump
Lilith23
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:49 PM
O.o
strange....
Alicia2784
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:58 PM
Bump
Alicia2784
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Like yesterday he went to a bachelor party. First skydiving then a coed shower then to the bar. He left at 6 am didn't get home til 4 am. I wasn't invited all our mutual friends and wives were. Even my 18 yr old sister even though we're thirty. Yea that's a whole different issue. Why couldn't he come home instead of going to the shower?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Why are you not invited to things? 

my.sonshine
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:03 PM
so talk to him about it.
Alicia2784
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:05 PM
Don't know the bride very we'll all the guys work together. From the couple times I've met her I've been very nice but I guess she told dh I don't like her :/

Quoting Anonymous:

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:07 PM

So tell him that. 

Alicia2784
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:07 PM
I have and he just says he's going out bc he doesn't do anything wrong and he wants to hang out with his friends. We have big issues communicating. We're not in the best place. He's in denial bc he thinks it will fix itself. It all boils down to we don't have conversations unless they are forced. We have nothing in common anymore.

Quoting my.sonshine: so talk to him about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:08 PM
2 moms liked this

I would really look inward and see what the problem is with myself. I mean your husband and his friends might just be assholes, but the fact that you would not be invited to a wedding, as a couple with your husband tells me something is up with you and what people think of you. I am not trying to be mean, but it does sound like people have a problem with you. 

Quoting Alicia2784: Don't know the bride very we'll all the guys work together. From the couple times I've met her I've been very nice but I guess she told dh I don't like her :/
Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)