• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Had my first Heart Attack!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:01 PM
  • 5 Replies
Today while playing with my son after nursing. I looked away one second to wake my fiance and he rolled of the bed!!! I swear my heart stopped in that momemt... He cried alittle as I tried to soothe him. Can't believe how stupid I was.. He seems to be doing fine but I'm keeping an eye on him. I'm a first time mommy so that by far was the scariest thing to happen to us.. Thx for listening to my scared rant.. :)
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
dblhlx
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Awww!!! Poor baby! When my dd was just over a year old dh had her in the recliner and she lurched and did a full on flip over the side of the arm. He about had a heart attack!
MyheartGreyson
by Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:55 PM
Yeah and the sad part is their are lots of scary events to come.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't feel too bad. I had unbuckled my son from his high chair and turned for maybe 2 seconds and he climbed out and fell face first on the tile of the kitchen. Busted his lip pretty good but he was ok
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Pop a boob in the mouth to soothe

My oldest rolled off the bed at 3-4 months. Scared the crap out of me. Might have been earlier. I walked out to get a washcloth to wipe the spitup off my work shirt. Since talking to my ped after that incident, I don't normally freak out. There was 1 time where my dd fell off the bed backwards (from sitting) and I really really freaked out. But she was fine

mab05
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this
my oldest rolled off head first at 6 months or so....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)