• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can she do this? ETA!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 148 Replies

Because im not 22 my fs and childs go on my moms card. Im moving soon 1-2weeks. My mom is bitching because i use some of the cheese on spaghetti. Well shes moving as well. (im going on my own) She says she packing up the whole kitten. Okay fine but she wont give me the card to buy my child food. I dont care if i dont eat but ya know. Yes i work but with the move this month its really tight and only had so much for food and that was mostly milk fruits and veggies. Can she not give me the card? As im typing she taking things out of the house. I just care about the food. The does have her name on it but i have paper stating what is mine and my childs (money wise) on it and who can also use the card (me) 

She packed all the dishes and cookware! Shes taking the fridge too! IDK what to do! DD has milk and stuff and i have no where tot store it now! I look into a mini fridge and i cant do the $50 right now. I wish dd dad would answer me but hes probably working :/ 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:05 PM
Call them in the morning? Idk
mommieof38829
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Where do you live that doesn't allow you your own card?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:08 PM

PA. If i was 22 and living with her id have my own card. Once i move ill have my own. 

Quoting mommieof38829: Where do you live that doesn't allow you your own card?

juli84
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
At 18 you should be able to have your own card
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:10 PM

No not here. 

Ive already tired. 

6 times. 

Quoting juli84: At 18 you should be able to have your own card

JamesMom714
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Call tomorrow and tell them she moved out and took the card. Now you live on your own. They should be able to issue you a card and hopefully adjust the balances
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:12 PM
While she is outside loading some stuff, why don't you get off cm and go take some food?
lilmommy1991
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:12 PM
Call them. When I had ds the lady at the office told me if we split and weren't living together anymore to call and myself and my daughter would be placed on our own case and they would give me a card
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:14 PM

i can try

Quoting JamesMom714: Call tomorrow and tell them she moved out and took the card. Now you live on your own. They should be able to issue you a card and hopefully adjust the balances

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:14 PM
Call them in the morning. I don't think she can do that, they'll tell you what to do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)