Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh this can't be effing real..,,

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Why can't this loser just disappear? My dh's cousin.. Dude has been trying to cause problems forever. Dh does a lot for this asshole out of some misguided sense of family loyalty...the slime treats dh like trash. This slime has alternated be tween blatantly hitting on me and being crudely disrespectful.. He recently tried to tell dh that I cheated on dh with him..Thankfully dh knows me better than that and finally put his foot down and started distancing himself from the creep.

Now we find out the slime and his whore gf, who has tried hitting on dh multiple times ( he showed me all the texts she sent him) might be moving into an apartment two houses down from us.....

Not fucking happy about this. I am so praying that they do not get this apartment....
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MichelleJ1000
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow. Time for an anonymous call to the manager of those apartments.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:10 PM
Yeah, I think I know who owns them and I've thought about letting him know that this dude and his whore are drug dealers ( which they are) and have been tossed from their last two places for both that and their constant fighting

Quoting MichelleJ1000: Wow. Time for an anonymous call to the manager of those apartments.
jesusismyfriend
by Love All on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:16 PM

Go have a nice chat with the landlord. :)

JamesMom714
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:17 PM
If he has hit you, you can get an order of protection and he can't come near you or else he goes to jail.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:23 PM
I meant hitting on me as in like trying to get in my pants....

Quoting JamesMom714: If he has hit you, you can get an order of protection and he can't come near you or else he goes to jail.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:28 PM
Why did this woman have your husbands contact information and why would he not stop all contact with this cousin the second he said anything inappropriate to you? Your husband's ability to set healthy boundaries seems to be in question here, does that not translate into other areas of his life?
katemckenzie
by Kate on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:28 PM
Yup, this.

Quoting MichelleJ1000: Wow. Time for an anonymous call to the manager of those apartments.
JamesMom714
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:25 PM
Ahh! Sorry. My reading skills suck today.

Quoting Anonymous: I meant hitting on me as in like trying to get in my pants....

Quoting JamesMom714: If he has hit you, you can get an order of protection and he can't come near you or else he goes to jail.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaaden
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:28 PM

Sounds like a great idea.  Do it today!

Quoting Anonymous: Yeah, I think I know who owns them and I've thought about letting him know that this dude and his whore are drug dealers ( which they are) and have been tossed from their last two places for both that and their constant fighting

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)