Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Naked men everywhere!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies
1 mom liked this

My husband is a cop in SF. Yesterday was a gay pride parade, and he was working it. Although there is a LAW about not being naked in public, every time there is a gay parade, they get a pass. The higher ups even say they do not want any arrests for public indecency. How is this 1) fair and 2) palatable. Now, regarding the fair part, I myself do not EVER want to be naked in public. I am just saying. It is the law. Why do some people get passes? Also, I do NOT want to see naked people in the street! They should be arrested if they are parading around with their junk hanging out. He has even seen people having sex during the parade, but is told not to do anything. I am saddened that there are kids around to see this. If people are celebrating their PRIDE, you would think they could do so in a more tactful manner. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
In.The.Abstract
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:04 PM
Do you have tea?
In.The.Abstract
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:06 PM

I do. Do you prefer naked honey or topless sugar?

Quoting Anonymous: Do you have tea?

In.The.Abstract
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:09 PM

I've always enjoyed a nice breeze and a dick blowing in the wind.  Yeah, I appreciate the naked human body. 

FromAtoZ
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:10 PM

It has been going on for years, the nudity in such events.  It is nothing new.  There are several events in San Francisco where nudity is acceptable.

FromAtoZ
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Oh, and what you may find 'tactful' does not define it for others.  Stay away if it offends you.  That easy.

babyblue415
by champagne on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:11 PM
Its a damn shame
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:12 PM

I know. He has to work them every year and I have to hear him complain about it. It is gross and should not happen. 

Quoting FromAtoZ:

It has been going on for years, the nudity in such events.  It is nothing new.  There are several events in San Francisco where nudity is acceptable.

FromAtoZ
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:13 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I know. He has to work them every year and I have to hear him complain about it. It is gross and should not happen. 

Quoting FromAtoZ:

He needs to find another job then or move.

You don't get to decide what does, and does not happen.  Thankfully.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:14 PM

Well I am glad that naked 300 lb 65 year old gay gentleman my husband described will at least have some people appreciate his natural form. 

Quoting In.The.Abstract:

I've always enjoyed a nice breeze and a dick blowing in the wind.  Yeah, I appreciate the naked human body. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)