Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Wanna Hear Your Best Revenge Stories!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

Most of these happened in high school, but some happened as an adult.

When I was in high school my friend found out her boyfriend was cheating on her.

So she broke up with him and we then scoured the Internet, signing him up for tons of gay magazines. We only chose ones that send you a free issue first and then bills you. He probably got at least 10 different free issues of a gay man's magazine lol. He lived with his parents too so I wonder what they said lol.

Another time my other friend found out her SO was cheating. I was pregnant at the time so I took a test which of course came back positive. She left it on his doorstep with a note saying "Guess who?" and ignored his calls/never talked to him again lol.

Another was recent. My ex was cheating. (My friends and I attract cheaters, obviously lol) Well unknown to him I knew one of the girls he tried to cheat with. He was just texting her/trying to get her to hook up with him. She was going along with it and I was sitting right there as she texted him, etc.

So we had an idea. She texts him and she's like "I really like you, but I have to tell you something before this goes any further"

And he says "What?"

And she says "I have a tail" LMAO! Of course she doesn't, we made that up lol. He stopped texting her and then tried to hang out with ME, to which I responded "What, you don't like girls with tails?" I wish I'd have had a camera to capture the look on his face lol.

Let's hear yours!

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:12 PM

bump.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:14 PM

I bought my exdh a car for fathers day not brand new but used and he was a real jerk.I found out he had cheated on me and the women he cheated on me with had got into a slight fender bender while driving that same car.I found out about it shortly after he got it fixed.When he fixed it I put a pound bag of  sugar in the gas tank.Yeah that really fucked the car up and he had to come out of pocket with more $$$ to fix that problem..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Ha! Good for you. Cheating pricks get whatever comes to them.

Quoting Anonymous:

I bought my exdh a car for fathers day not brand new but used and he was a real jerk.I found out he had cheated on me and the women he cheated on me with had got into a slight fender bender while driving that same car.I found out about it shortly after he got it fixed.When he fixed it I put a pound bag of  sugar in the gas tank.Yeah that really fucked the car up and he had to come out of pocket with more $$$ to fix that problem..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:20 PM
I had revenge plotted but I backed out....

Exdh and I got married in my home town in Dec a few years back. In March his mom had a reception for us in his home town since many of his family couldn't make it to the wedding.

About 2 weeks before the reception I found out he was cheating with his exgf. She was supposed to come to reception (she was good friends w his family blah blah blah).

Well I took several of the messages and some naked pics she had sent him and made them into cards and put them in envelopes and wrote inside "thank you so much for coming to celebrate our marriage. But I must inform you that you are celebrating the wrong couple. Let us congratulate x.. and x... on their new renewed relationship."

At this point I hadn't told anyone what was going on yet. And the day before the reception my parents and grandparents showed up to surprise me! I just couldn't do that with them there. So I didnt. :( I still wish I would have. Instead I just got insanely drunk and the next day had a huge fight with exdh about everything and then a week later found out I was pregnant.
jlm2676
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:24 PM
Please share! I would love ideas to get back at my STBX for cheating on me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:27 PM

This wasn't against an ex but something I did.

I had this number that would not stop calling me. Several times a day. They would not answer when I picked up. When I'd call back they would deny calling me. It sounded like some stupid little stuck up 19 year old ghetto bitch.

My phone company did not block calls at that time. So I made an account on plentyoffish.com, and used a fake picture. I put in the description that I was looking for sex and sex only, and put her phone number.

Never heard from the bitch again.

Quoting jlm2676: Please share! I would love ideas to get back at my STBX for cheating on me.

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:28 PM
I don't have any revenge stories like that. I don't deal with cheaters or shitty men, I guess.

I DID get kind of revenge on this girl who used to make fun of my hair in HS. It was more of Karma doing that though. She got something like alopecia and her hair fell out in chunks. When I was told this I laughed and when she tried to talk to me I laughed in her face and flipped my locks in her face before catwalking off.
jlm2676
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:29 PM
That's good, cause I have his number and his whores!

Quoting Anonymous:

This wasn't against an ex but something I did.

I had this number that would not stop calling me. Several times a day. They would not answer when I picked up. When I'd call back they would deny calling me. It sounded like some stupid little stuck up 19 year old ghetto bitch.

My phone company did not block calls at that time. So I made an account on plentyoffish.com, and used a fake picture. I put in the description that I was looking for sex and sex only, and put her phone number.

Never heard from the bitch again.

Quoting jlm2676: Please share! I would love ideas to get back at my STBX for cheating on me.

weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:30 PM
I don't have any. Bump
Lilith23
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:32 PM
When i understood that my father was cheating on my mother and left her, i use to wake up really early and scrub his toothbrush in the toilet and watch him brush his teeths every morning..... He still holds it against me lol

uh once dh's ex told everybody that i was a "slut" and other things, even called my mom saying i was a whore etc.
And it took me a couple if weeks but when she fell asleep 5th period in study, we decided to cut her hair, put the type of white glue, and bubblegums.
Almost got suspended for that one.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)