Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A 2yo should not have a Facebook...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
This is seriously my biggest pet peeve. I hate to see when "parents" make Facebook pages for their underage children.. More so I hate when said "parents" make Facebook profiles for their young children, have lax privacy settings, AND they don't even have custody of their children. So they are spreading pictures they didn't even take across the Internet!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:36 PM
This post was about my sister in law and nephew. DH and I have our nephew. DH keeps emailing pictures of DN to my SIL and every time he sends her pictures she makes him a PUBLIC Facebook page and posts all these pictures that WE took. On the rare occasion she does see DN she takes very inappropriate pictures.

Like last fall DN was barely a year old and she took a picture that looked like he was holding a blunt
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:46 PM
Bump
nmkj
by Emerald Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:47 PM
He needs to quit sending her pics then.

Quoting Anonymous: This post was about my sister in law and nephew. DH and I have our nephew. DH keeps emailing pictures of DN to my SIL and every time he sends her pictures she makes him a PUBLIC Facebook page and posts all these pictures that WE took. On the rare occasion she does see DN she takes very inappropriate pictures.

Like last fall DN was barely a year old and she took a picture that looked like he was holding a blunt
mlg1989
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:48 PM
I hate when people have their toddlers or pets having a facebook and make status updates as if they were those people/animals.

"wow, mom tried to wipe me face. Doesnt she know im saving that for later?!"

Or

"Master said we can go for a walk, time to get my lease!"

GAHHHHH STFU!!!! lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this
A friend of my husband has one for their dog. It's dead now and they still post on it. Fucking weirdos.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:52 PM
My dd has one because she boutique models.
nopenope666
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:54 PM
Um. No...
Young_Mommy89
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:54 PM
I made a page for my kids and added their family members from their father's side so that I don't have to have all of them on my fb profile. But it's an actual page like a group not a fb profile. Just updated them with pics and milestones and such.

But I have custody of my children
MaryJarrett
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:55 PM
A few of my friends have them for kids/pets for games. They cheat to give themselves stuff.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:57 PM
He will for a while, then she will call crying saying she is going to kill herself or she will make some crazy threat to turn us in for refusing contact...

And even if we don't send her pictures, my freaking mother in law does.

I've made it a point not to pictures of him on Facebook at all.

Quoting nmkj: He needs to quit sending her pics then.

Quoting Anonymous: This post was about my sister in law and nephew. DH and I have our nephew. DH keeps emailing pictures of DN to my SIL and every time he sends her pictures she makes him a PUBLIC Facebook page and posts all these pictures that WE took. On the rare occasion she does see DN she takes very inappropriate pictures.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)