Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I purposely broke up a "married" couple. *** UPDATE***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 119 Replies

...and yes I use the word "married" very loosely. Since technically they aren't legally married in my state.

I have a homosexual co-worker. I heard from the grapevine (and basic common sense) that she cheated on her "spouse." Her "spouse" being all controlling  started showing up at our work basically checking in on my co-worker. Seriously, I saw her "spouse" 4 or 5 times a shift! So I took it upon myself to feed her paranoia. *giggles*

Every time she came it, I would go over to her "spouse" and flirt with her, slightly touch her nothing inappropriate just on the arm or shoulder but enough to make her "spouse" doubt my co worker. Then I would stare down her "spouse" and give her the "Yeah, you know what is happening" look.

Anyway, a month later they are broken up! My co -worker comes crying to me saying her ex-"spouse" thinks we had a fling. HAHAHAHA! As if I care and no I have no guilt. They are no longer living a lie and in sin. I did both of them a favor!

***Update*** So this is a semi-troll post. I did break up their "marriage" and would do it again in a heart beat but not for the motives stated. I really don't give a flying flip what 2 consenting adults do with their lives. No the truth of the matter is that my co - worker(who is actually a close friend and reading this post) asked me for my help. She had previous cheated on her wife in hopes of breaking them up. She had told her wife that the relationship was over but her controlling, possessive, abusive wife wasn't having any of it and refused to leave/let my friend go. So she took the dramatic route and was unfaithful. Well, that didn't work. So she asked for my help and with my help her wife finally got it through her head that it was over.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:45 PM
Smh
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:45 PM
Sad.
Lo428
by get over yourself on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this

What, exactly is common "since"?

elfling811
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:46 PM
3 moms liked this
That's fucked up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:47 PM

Quoting Lo428:

What, exactly is common "since"?

Blah, ty. I'll edit.

nopenope666
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:47 PM
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

JoanahLee
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:47 PM
9 moms liked this

Thats not even a good troll. 

Anyone who actually believed that it would be okay to break a couple up because they were living in lie and sin would not even know how to flirt with another woman without fearing for their own immortal soul bullshit. 

Bad troll, bad! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh karma..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:48 PM
2 moms liked this
What lie are they living? You are living a lie for having led one to believe there was something inapprooriate going on.
mlg1989
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:48 PM
2 moms liked this
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)