Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hey if you're low income

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 109 Replies
2 moms liked this
My son has my old android phone. It was normally used for him to play games on. Well today my son wanted to download glide video texting. My dh and I and a few members have this downloaded. Well in order to download it you have to be able to receive text messages.
so I went into the app store and downloaded text now. So with text now he was given a phone number and we were able to download glide. But what I didn't know is you can make and receive phone calls too. My son called me.
Well u currently pay $50 a month for dd phone .well with this I can save $50. We have wifi so she can use our wifi like my son does. It may suck because she can't access Facebook away from the house but oh well. She can call and text and it won't cost me $50 a month.

So if you are low income and need to save money and have an android try this. It will save you some money. .
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Bump
j3st3r
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:01 PM

I got my niece a go phone (windows phone) and only paid for their most basic plan ($25/month).  She can call a little, text unlimited, and connect to wifi for facebook and stuff.

nopenope666
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Mmmkay...well, text free only gives you ten free minutes or something. Then you have to buy them. Just so ya know...she can still call 911 though so whatevs.
She'll live without Facebook.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:03 PM
My dd has boost mobile and with the insurance it is almost $50 a month like $48. But this app will save that. With boost she had unlimited everything.

Quoting j3st3r:

I got my niece a go phone (windows phone) and only paid for their most basic plan ($25/month).  She can call a little, text unlimited, and connect to wifi for facebook and stuff.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This is text now not text free and it is all free and unlimited.

Quoting nopenope666: Mmmkay...well, text free only gives you ten free minutes or something. Then you have to buy them. Just so ya know...she can still call 911 though so whatevs.
nopenope666
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:11 PM
Oh, snap.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Quoting nopenope666: Mmmkay...well, text free only gives you ten free minutes or something. Then you have to buy them. Just so ya know...she can still call 911 though so whatevs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:14 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:17 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:18 PM
Bump
bookwormx4
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Yeah it only gives you 5 free minutes. You can earn a few more, but otherwise have to buy them I actually have that app.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)