Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

being single and dealing with the cliches and advice people give you

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

I've been living on my own with the kids for a year but only legally divorced for about a month now.  I'm so glad I left my husband, but i've had some trouble in relationships and everyone talks to me as if they know what's best.... Like just focus on you and being happy being yourself and he'll come along when you least expect it.  "don't settle" things like that.  First off, nobody is really happy being alone not really.  We ideally all want someone who loves us.  Secondly, nobody is perfect so we all "settle" because the person we date isn't going to be ideal.  If we wait around for ideal then we will never find anyone because nobody is perfect.  I dont want to sleep around because of stds, but at the same time after two break ups following my separationI just can't deal with a commitment either.....I want someone who i'll love but i need human touch....i really want to have sex for the sake of having it......seriously. If men want to use me for sex then I ought to just have sex and not commit my heart to anyone.....so depressed today seirously .

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:12 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:16 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:21 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:33 PM

bum

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:08 PM

bump

winkyloafed
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:09 PM
I had sex this morning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)