• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I'm a bad mom

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
So ok I'm 19 and I had my son when I was 15 and befor that I was rape on and off for 7 seven years by my moms bf. I told her when I was 13 she caught me haveing phone sex (I got to loud). After that I left home. and there I had multi sex partners and than.one day I found this guy I felt like he would never hurt me so than we dated 2 months later I was pregnant and so now I kicked his dad to the cruve because he was beating me and we fought every night. So I didn't have a child hood nor teenage hood. I been take of my mom and son my whole life. Some time i Leave my son at my moms just get a break. Now I'm at a point where I have no friends I have a bf but he have no kids and stuff and he get to do what ever he wants I can't because I have a child a home and bills to take care of while. We live togther but I'm still a single parent. He stays out all night while I sit in the house. Some times I wish I never had a child but having this child my life greatly. What do I do?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
CABZS
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:33 PM
Go to counseling.

Find play dates in your area to meet other parents and make friends.

Kick jackass to the curb he is using you. Dont date for awhile until you have been through counseling a bit and know how to be happy alone.
suzanneyea
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:33 PM

Wow, life has not treated you well. You need to focus n you. First, start with getting a proper education. Ditch this guy and focus on improving yourself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:33 PM

Did you complete school as in graduate from high school?  If not, that would be my first suggestion is to take classes so it can help you better yourself.  Next  I would try to find a place that just me and my child live at so there are no other bills.  Your mother is responsible for her own crap and unfortunately taught you to accept mistreatment from other people in life.   Did she kick the guy she was with out when she found out about the abuse?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:34 PM
Go back to school because its obvious you cannot write to save your life. Your post barely makes sense. Get a job, kick out the boyfriend, be a mother and care for yourself and your child. Get an education and stop worrying about guys. I am a single mother who had a child at 17. I finished school and college. Anything is possible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:34 PM
I'm in college and I have a full time job
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Kick BF to the CURB - GO back to school, learn how to make proper sentences and spell well. - Get a job and DEAL with it! You are a mom, YOU need to step up OR give your son up for adoptiong now and become that Child you never were even though you are 19!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:40 PM
Grow up. Realize that your dating partners AREN'T your child's parent, so it isn't their job to stay home with you and play daddy to your kid. There's nothing unfair about a you having to stay home and raise your child while young childless people your age don't. Dating you doesn't change the fact that they didn't have a baby as a teenager and chose to parent it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Toonkasmommy
by Challenger 💗 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:46 PM
Oh jeez. Finish school and focus.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)