Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So was it some sort of pact/idea/conspiracy? **prediction update

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:45 PM
  • 80 Replies

The father in GA charged with murder for leaving his child in a hot vehicle while he went to work was found to have done an internet search on how long it would take for a child to die in a car during the heat.  Now it turns out the mother ALSO did a search for how long it would take for a child to die.....hmmmm

THOUGHTS?

Prediction: she will cave under pressure and be granted either immunity or a lighter sentence for pointing the finger at him since he carried it out
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mlg1989
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:46 PM
I think its sketchy as hell, you would think if they were reading that and so concerned about it then it wouldnt have happened.

However I guess only they really know for sure if they murdered their own child.
KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:46 PM
They both sound like SICK parents at this point.
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:48 PM
The whole thing makes me feel sick.
Larsbug
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:49 PM

I think they were both in on it...and it makes me sick since people would do anything for a child.

JanineDeer
by Janine on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:52 PM

What I don't understand is all they had to do is walk into any hospital, and hand the child over, saying,  we cannot handle being parents... please please take him away.    Why they did this is beyond anyone's imagining

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:55 PM
So many things in that story just don't add up, sadly. The age of the child, nearly 2, makes it harder to fathom him being forgotten, especially if you read the obit where they went on in detail about how chatty he was in the car.
I could MAYBE still buy that it was all a horrible accident/coincidence if he'd gone to pick him up from daycare after work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:57 PM
Safe haven laws aren't still in effect almost 2 years later LOL.
I agree they are sick and should've given him up, but you can't give your kid away that easily at that point.

Quoting JanineDeer:

What I don't understand is all they had to do is walk into any hospital, and hand the child over, saying,  we cannot handle being parents... please please take him away.    Why they did this is beyond anyone's imagining

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting mlg1989: I think its sketchy as hell, you would think if they were reading that and so concerned about it then it wouldnt have happened.

However I guess only they really know for sure if they murdered their own child.

I thought it odd how she said at the funeral she wasn't mad at her husband
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:05 PM
Quoting Anonymous: Safe haven laws aren't still in effect almost 2 years later LOL.
I agree they are sick and should've given him up, but you can't give your kid away that easily at that point.

Quoting JanineDeer:

There's always adoption
Lo428
by get over yourself on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:05 PM

This.

Quoting JanineDeer:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)