• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looks like i need to find a place for the kids and I. Dh is kicking me out

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 143 Replies
Dh (not dear) told me today in front of the kids I needed to find another place to sleep in the house and come September I would have to find a place. My 11 yo said you know that we go with mom to him and his only answer was yeah. He hates me. I am not perfect but do my part to take care of this family. He makes more money then me so he tells me my job is worthless. He tells me I am a bad mom. He yells screams throws things and slams doors when he is upset, yet I have no right to be upset. He spent 5 or 6 days of the week at night in the garage by himself drinking at least 8 beers nightly. I dont get a minute to myself. I am at work or with the kids. The kids are very disappointed in the way he spoke to me. I am hurt, sad, and angry. I have spent more than half my life with this man.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:48 PM
53 moms liked this
Why do YOU have to leave? If he wants to live alone then he needs to find a place for himself. I'd talk to a lawyer first thing tomorrow and figure out your legal options.

ETA open your own bank account tomorrow, too. Transfer half of the balance from your shared accounts and have your paycheck deposited to the new account from now on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:49 PM
He said he wont leave even though he can go to his parents because he pays the bills.

Quoting Anonymous: Why do YOU have to leave? If he wants to live alone then he needs to find a place for himself. I'd talk to a lawyer first thing tomorrow and figure out your legal options.
mrsmoonbeam
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:50 PM
2 moms liked this
Sounds like you should have left the S.O.B a long time ago
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:50 PM
6 moms liked this
I'd make HIM leave, you and the kids stay.
kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:50 PM
7 moms liked this
Get a restraining order against him and cite abuse. Make him leave.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:52 PM
3 moms liked this

Yup kick his rear out the window.   Whose name are the bills in?  I would contact a lawyer ASAP for divorce papers and custody papers outlining child support.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:52 PM
9 moms liked this
Legally that's not his call. If you're keeping the kids, he needs to go, especially if he can go have mommy wipe his ass for him.

Quoting Anonymous: He said he wont leave even though he can go to his parents because he pays the bills.

Quoting Anonymous: Why do YOU have to leave? If he wants to live alone then he needs to find a place for himself. I'd talk to a lawyer first thing tomorrow and figure out your legal options.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Sorry your husbands a dick. I know how you feel, except mine left me with the house and now were fighting over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:52 PM
3 moms liked this
If your name is on the lease then you DONT have to leave. Fill for child Support since he is being a SOB
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:53 PM
16 moms liked this

If you are actually married he can't kick you out,  marital property.  Get a separate bank account,  get a lawyer and start steps to kick HIM out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)