Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Damn Happy the month of June is almost over....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
I have posted before about my Dh abd this particular month. Well this weekend had been the worse... Friday night he came into the bedroom to get the keys cause vodka just wasn't working. He was pretty bad off but I got smart and hid all the keys. Last night (his birthday) was fine..I managed to get his mom to go with us to an auction. Managed to keep his mind off things...today though has been pretty bad... ( his dad's birthday who passed away five years ago) been at the table all day... We have just all stayed away... Letting him be alone.. he hasn't eaten anything with the exception of breakfast. Just happy this month is almost over with.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:15 PM
Now he just accused me of not giving a shit... All cause I hear a loud crash went to investigate and the chair be was sitting in was in its side.. ugh
witchyone528
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:17 PM
Sorry but I would not live like that. Does he become a different person in July? I don't think I'd be around to find out.
ermka
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:18 PM
His dad passed away 5 years ago and he still needs an entire month every year to mourn? He needs to see a therapist, not saying that in a mean way, but he needs help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:26 PM
I know but it is something he refuses to do. I have tried everything. And it's just on the weekends..actually this year he did really great.. till tonight. This is the only time he gets like this. Only because it's his dad's birthday and can't let go of the grief.
lapcounter
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:28 PM
We are going back to school clothes shopping this weekend and I purchase school supplies in a week
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)