Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously what are the chances?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
So dh & I took the kids to a beach a town over that has free parking & a play ground. Within 20 min of being there I had to nurse lily there was no benches in the shade & it was really hot so I sat in my car with the ac on so we were both comfortable. As I'm nursing a woman smoking a cigarette yelling at her child walks in front of my car followed by a crack head looking man that points at my car & yells to the woman "hey is this the same car you have?" She responds with a yes idiot you just drove it here!" I am about done nursing & dh tells me our 3 year old need to go potty I put lily in the stroller & walk up to a gas station for him to pee.

I come back & hubby says we need to go NOW! I'm confused and say why he looks in the direction of the woman & says "I'm not explaining now". So I pretty much put it together that she was his ex.

I had been talking to her cuz her kids were playing with my kids! I didn't have a problem with it it's not like they broke up yesterday! But apparently dh dated her in high school & she cheated on him blah blah blah. But to me it's not relivent he broke up with her 3-4 years before we even met. We have been together 10.5 years I'm the only one he has kids with so it's not a big deal to me.

Would you leave the beach if your ex showed up & if your so ex showed up?

I guess it makes it more awkward that we were the ONLY two families on the beach! And now I want New car cuz she has the same make model & color car I have! Crazy!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mlg1989
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:11 PM
Nope, its not like we are being forced to talk to each other and we can always go on the other side of the beach and completely ignore them.
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:11 PM

No, I would not leave. He was with her over a decade ago. That's silly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:13 PM
Report?
cakklove
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

If you were the only two families on the beach, how was there no free bench? o.O  And no, I would've told DH to suck it buttercup and focus on your family.

cakklove
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:15 PM

none in the shade.  nvm

mrs.hartman12
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:16 PM
Depends on which ex. 2 of them harrassed and stalked me for a long time.
FoxFire363
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:16 PM
No, I wouldn't leave.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:17 PM
I wouldn't mind leaving if Dh was uncomfortable. I don't think he would have been though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:22 PM
I posted in another forum on cafe mom copied & pasted to mc

Quoting Anonymous: Report?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:23 PM
My dh avoids confrontational situations at all cost & apparently he was getting pissed that her kids were such brats & kept taking our kids beach toys.

Quoting Anonymous: I wouldn't mind leaving if Dh was uncomfortable. I don't think he would have been though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)