Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sudden nausea, dizziness, pain and more??? Please help!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:27 PM
  • 35 Replies
I posted about two days ago. After eating out I got stomach pains that after an hour turned into vomiting followed by diarrhea. By the end of the night I was in too much pain to move. The next day I was hit-by-a-train sore all over, couldn't stand for too long w/o becoming nauseas and dizzy. It got better. By the end of that day it'd worn off mostly. Today I barely had any appetite (which is EXTREMELY unusual as I am always eating-breastfeeding makes me hungry and Depo-Provera). The sight/thought of food made me sick so I just had a small coffee and a few sips of my daughter's Pepsi. I ate five Saltines around lunch then got weak and sick with hunger. Ate a turkey hot dog and five or six chips. Now it's three hours later and I feel sharp pains like last time before throwing up etc. I also feel might throw up. Gets worse when I stand too long or move to quick. I have this heavy hard feeling in my stomach. My lower back hurts when my stomach does, like a wave. I'm worried. What could this be? What do I do? :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Willowheartsong
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:32 PM
What do you do? Why jump on here and post about it. After you post you should start to feel better.
Mommy1438
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:34 PM
I originally guessed food poisoning but my one year old breastfeeder hasn't gotten sick besides more wet and gritty poos than usually. I've gotten Depo every three months for a year and am due for next in a week or two, am bleeding again and usually I bleed two weeks before my next shot. Wondering if it has anything to do since I've felt bloated and irregular as usual with a normal period (haven't had regular one for almost two years since pregnancy then immediately depo). My mom suggested gas since I do get stomach moving and bubbling and extreme off and on waves of pain, starting bad then getting worse then gone suddenly. Water makes it go away for a few seconds. It hurts. :( It makes me scared to eat again! I don't think gas can go on this long and be okay for a day then hit full force over a hotdog? Please, suggestions.. :'( I can't take care of my one year old with this crippling random pain, and I'm supposed to start a job soon :(.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Megan214
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Could be a number of things. Try to stay hydrated and make a doctor appointment soon if it continues. I hate throwing up. :( Feel better!
Mommy1438
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:35 PM
I'm trying to find someone who might have experience or know what's going on jerk.....

Quoting Willowheartsong: What do you do? Why jump on here and post about it. After you post you should start to feel better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:37 PM

Come on cm and post about it of course.  I know this is a crazy idea but maybe go to the doctor?

Mommy1438
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:38 PM
Awe. thank you for at least answering! i am going to dr nxt wk but if this isnt better im going to go sooner. i cant go on not eating espcially since im bfing

Quoting Megan214: Could be a number of things. Try to stay hydrated and make a doctor appointment soon if it continues. I hate throwing up. :( Feel better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Honestly. . .some of that stuff isn't the best to eat after being so sick.

Try the B.R.A.T diet to see if that helps. (bananas, rice, applesauce and toast)

Hope you feel better soon.

ame85
by Chemistry cat on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:39 PM
Pregnancy, anemia, dehydration, brain tumors, stomach bug... Could be anything. Hope you feel better soon.
Willowheartsong
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:39 PM
Feisty. I guess you do feel better.

Seriously though. It sounds like a bug. Stay hydrated and rest. You'll feel better.

Quoting Mommy1438: I'm trying to find someone who might have experience or know what's going on jerk.....

Quoting Willowheartsong: What do you do? Why jump on here and post about it. After you post you should start to feel better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:39 PM

Stomach cancer - are your affairs in order??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)