• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dodge Grand Caravan SXT- Opinions please!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:47 PM
  • 1 Replies

So being overseas we have the option of utilizing the Exchange New Car Sales programs... The only vehicle options are American made cars, and I'm okay with that. I do worry about the resale value and how ependable they may be, but from what I have read they're much better than they were 5-10 years ago. Right now we are approved to buy the 2015 and we have locked in our deal price of paying the 2014 price for this van. The only downside to this is that we can't test drive the models here, so I have no idea how it handles etc.

We have 3 kids, all in car seats and I'm not worried about LATCH and Tether so much since one is close to being ready for a booster, and that leave 3 open LATCH and Tether positions(if I choose to use them). So my questions are:

How is it installing car seats in the captains chairs and the bench seat of the 3rd row? Hard? Somewhat difficult? Easy?

How do you like your Caravan overall?

How does it handle?

How is it on acceleration?

What do you DISLIKE about it?

SAHM to 3 beautiful boys, military wife of 5 years, urban Virginia born and raised, country central North Carolina replanted, USMC sent to Okinawa for 3 years(and counting), running obese mama(for now!), potty-mouthed, left- leaning moderate, kind- hearted, rock and metal lovin' type of woman.
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Mrs.Pedro
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:24 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)