• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My confession. I'm drunk posting!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:16 PM
  • 67 Replies
1 mom liked this
This place is a cesspool of almost everything I hate about society. Women bickering over stupid shit on a daily basis. Makes for a great soap opera.
It's like a train wreck. I can't help but look.
What brings you to mom confessions? Share some of your favorite stories. Or et a drink and join me in my buzzed merriment.
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cadditalbrat
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
The cat masterbation post is still one of my top 4 WTF posts
Bird_on_a_wire
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Excuse me? A cat masterbating?

Quoting cadditalbrat: The cat masterbation post is still one of my top 4 WTF posts
cadditalbrat
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:21 PM
Nope masterbating the cat with a q-tip to make it stop screeching from being in heat.

Quoting Bird_on_a_wire: Excuse me? A cat masterbating?

Quoting cadditalbrat: The cat masterbation post is still one of my top 4 WTF posts
Book.Strumpet
by Fountain.Pirate on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:21 PM
4 moms liked this

Once long ago, I was naive and came for help with an issue.  In less than 20 minutes I figured out that was foolish. Now I come to be entertained.  I love to be drinking on the weekends while online here.  It's like the moons full and all the ladies turn into werewolves. It's hilarious! 

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:22 PM
2 moms liked this
This group is very entertaining. 47 day boyfriend, sexually harassed firemen, dead finger, masturbating cat...

I'm sure there are more.
Bird_on_a_wire
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:23 PM
Omg. Please tell me it was a troll post.

Quoting cadditalbrat: Nope masterbating the cat with a q-tip to make it stop screeching from being in heat.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:23 PM
Weekends in MC are magical,lol!!

Quoting Book.Strumpet:

Once long ago, I was naive and came for help with an issue.  In less than 20 minutes I figured out that was foolish. Now I come to be entertained.  I love to be drinking on the weekends while online here.  It's like the moons full and all the ladies turn into werewolves. It's hilarious! 

Bird_on_a_wire
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:24 PM
Fuck advice here lol. Entertain me bitches!

Quoting Book.Strumpet:

Bird_on_a_wire
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:25 PM
This good is very entertaining?

Quoting Danesmommy1: This good is very entertaining. 47 day boyfriend, sexually harassed firemen, dead finger, masturbating cat...

I'm sure there are more.
cadditalbrat
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:25 PM
I honestly have no idea. I hope to God that it was. But I read it to my DH and then he googled it and it sent him to articles explaining how to.do it right and YouTube videos. So there is a 50/50 chance it was a troll post

Quoting Bird_on_a_wire: Omg. Please tell me it was a troll post.

Quoting cadditalbrat: Nope masterbating the cat with a q-tip to make it stop screeching from being in heat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)