• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

advice please

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
So this guy and i have been off and.on. been through a lot and have hurt eachother. decided to give it sometime and get our lives sztaightened out some. he tild me not tnno long ago that he loves me etc etc. now hes sorta seeing someone. we let both of our families and.friends get in the way. i miss him so much. I miss how he could cheer me up no matter what. How wr could talk about anything. his. crazy quirky off the wall personality that a lot of people couldnt stand. his heart how unselfish he is. how he cares about everyone. hiw we are so different but it worked. i could go on forever. well the time has.come.to talk to him again. im scared nervous dont know what to expect or generally know what to say ...i want to spend the rest of my life with him hes amazing.in everyway.....hiw can i prove this to him and his family
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:02 PM
I think you have a fantasy view and have forgotten reality. You said how you were so different but it worked. No it didn't.

What do you mean the time has come to talk to him again?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2014 at 8:22 PM
Different in like he loves video games i dont. he likes to stay up late i dont. i like the sun and everything that.goes. along with it he doesnt. he likes to go out to the bar every once in a while i prefer to stay home. He has more of a quirky personality then i do. nothing major. we took a break to get some things together in our own lives that was getting between us. No one understands what we have been through. i cynt even think.of the future without him being itln it. like nothing wpuld be the.same. he brought out things i never knew aboit myself he made me a better person. not having him herr really feels like someone has.died

Quoting Anonymous: I think you have a fantasy view and have forgotten reality. You said how you were so different but it worked. No it didn't.

amberrain6
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 8:25 PM
He doesn't seem ready to settle

Quoting Anonymous: Different in like he loves video games i dont. he likes to stay up late i dont. i like the sun and everything that.goes. along with it he doesnt. he likes to go out to the bar every once in a while i prefer to stay home. He has more of a quirky personality then i do. nothing major. we took a break to get some things together in our own lives that was getting between us. No one understands what we have been through. i cynt even think.of the future without him being itln it. like nothing wpuld be the.same. he brought out things i never knew aboit myself he made me a better person. not having him herr really feels like someone has.died

Quoting Anonymous: I think you have a fantasy view and have forgotten reality. You said how you were so different but it worked. No it didn't.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 30, 2014 at 8:54 PM
What does the title have to do with the post?
cwahtomy
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 9:19 PM
This is what I was wondering.

Quoting Anonymous: What does the title have to do with the post?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 1, 2014 at 8:47 AM
I dont know what to say to him
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 1, 2014 at 8:47 AM
I dont know what to say to him
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)