Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to buy a dress I'll never wear :"(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I want to have a bridal fitting and buy my dream wedding dress... I dont think that I will ever get married....I love the man I am with and I would love to marry him but I dont think he'll ever want that with me. I feel like my relationship is failing like all the ones before....

I want the experience of trying on lots of dresses and finding the perfect one. I want to buy a wedding dress I feel like i'll never wear, I want that sooooo bad and I dont think I will ever have it. I gave away all of my ds baby thing as I wont have a use for them....I want more kids but I wont have more with out being married....this is depressing
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
nmkj
by Emerald Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I never got to wear a wedding dress. I want to be a princess just for one day.
Sbellemommy
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:21 PM
If your relationship is not taking you to a place you want to be it is time to step away. You're guaranteed the life you just described if you don't do something to change it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:22 PM
I just wish that someone (more specifically my so) also wanted it.... I would be happy with a court house wedding....

Quoting nmkj: I never got to wear a wedding dress. I want to be a princess just for one day.
nmkj
by Emerald Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:23 PM
I had a court house wedding. It doesn't make me any less married but I would have liked to pick out a real wedding dress.

Quoting Anonymous: I just wish that someone (more specifically my so) also wanted it.... I would be happy with a court house wedding....
Quoting nmkj: I never got to wear a wedding dress. I want to be a princess just for one day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:26 PM
I went 10 years without so much as someone blinking an eye in my direction... no dates, no offers, not even jokingly....I was paying for dating websites and didnt receive one message for over 6 months despite sending messages, having an awesome profile etc. Dont get me wrong I love my so, I feel like he loves me sometimes. .. but other times I feel like hed rather be somewhere else

Quoting Sbellemommy: If your relationship is not taking you to a place you want to be it is time to step away. You're guaranteed the life you just described if you don't do something to change it.
Sbellemommy
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:31 PM
Nothing good comes from settling. It sounds like you may need counseling. Hugs and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Quoting Anonymous: I went 10 years without so much as someone blinking an eye in my direction... no dates, no offers, not even jokingly....I was paying for dating websites and didnt receive one message for over 6 months despite sending messages, having an awesome profile etc. Dont get me wrong I love my so, I feel like he loves me sometimes. .. but other times I feel like hed rather be somewhere else

Quoting Sbellemommy: If your relationship is not taking you to a place you want to be it is time to step away. You're guaranteed the life you just described if you don't do something to change it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:34 PM
I bought a wedding dress that fit me perfectly. Have I ever gotten to wear it, no. Because we went to the JP to get married. But I am trying to convince my husband to have a "real" wedding for our 10 yr anniversary just so I can wear it and feel like a princess for one day. And have one day be all about me and him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2014 at 12:04 AM
Im mot settling. That I know. I have settled in the pastand this isnt it.... I just dont know how to talk to the people I care about. I have trust issues....and he knows it, he always thinks im accusing him when im not. He's given up a lot for me. And we've both grown a lot over the course of our relationship. I just wish I knew he felt for me the way I feel for him.

Quoting Sbellemommy: Nothing good comes from settling. It sounds like you may need counseling. Hugs and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Quoting Anonymous: I went 10 years without so much as someone blinking an eye in my direction... no dates, no offers, not even jokingly....I was paying for dating websites and didnt receive one message for over 6 months despite sending messages, having an awesome profile etc. Dont get me wrong I love my so, I feel like he loves me sometimes. .. but other times I feel like hed rather be somewhere else

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)