Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STIGMA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

lets end the stigma today!!!    Mental illness is real and doesn't make a person any less of an human being.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:50 PM

I refuse to be ashamed of my mental illness. I can't help it that I have it. People need to stop treating it as if it is something to be ashamed of. And telling people to just get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2014 at 12:02 AM

amen to that. that is exactly what I posted this.

I have mental illness. and it doesn't make me a bad person any more than anyone else  is or isn't 

Quoting SerpentsKiss:

I refuse to be ashamed of my mental illness. I can't help it that I have it. People need to stop treating it as if it is something to be ashamed of. And telling people to just get over it.

SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Jun. 30, 2014 at 12:07 AM

I have MDD. I was diagnosed two years ago. I unfriended someone on Facebook because any time that I mentioned being depressed, she told me to meditate and do yoga. Not really gonna help.

Quoting Anonymous:

amen to that. that is exactly what I posted this.

I have mental illness. and it doesn't make me a bad person any more than anyone else  is or isn't 

Quoting SerpentsKiss:

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)