Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I look in the mirror, Satan! *666 Post 3 of 9*

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:25 AM
  • 759 Replies
20 moms liked this

This is my third intallment of my Wednesday Satanism Series and I will open for discussion the Third Statement in our Nine Satanic Statements. There will be a link to last week's discussion on the bottom of this original post, and contained within that post is a link to the first. (Postception!) 

1. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

Nobody is better at lying to us than we are at lying to ourselves. We are the masters of spinning our realities to fit our own designs rather than looking inward and facing what can sometimes (and more often than we may choose to believe) be the ugly truth...This spans outwards in some cases in allowing the people we choose to love to pull the wool over our eyes and use us as a platform for their own gains and refusing to accept the truth in the matter because the pain of betrayal is less to carry than the burden of truth.

Be honest with yourself and your shortcomings. Accept the reality you are in and not the reality you WISH you were in (Second Statement!) and either change it for the better or stop kidding yourself that you are powerless to alter the outcome of your own destiny. Don't profess to be a martyr when your martyrdom is for a cause of your own design. Accept your shortcomings and failings and LEARN FROM THEM. 

Hypocrisy is judging someone for a decision we ourselves have made....And refusing to accept or admit that to ourselves or believing that ANY of us are much more than the beasts we evolved from. Hypocrisy occurs when someone of religious background tells someone they are a heathen for their carnalistic urges and desires, and then goes out on Saturday night to drink and whore around and shows up first thing Sunday morning to be absolved of all sins....Just to repeat his previous actions the very next weekend. 

Accept humanity for its imperfections and don't judge someone lest ye be judged; Above all else accept YOURSELF for your OWN failings and shortcomings and by identifying your weaknesses, you can work on them in order to be a stronger and better person. 

And, as always,

HAIL SATAN!

Link to last week's post:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums
/read/20054454/I_live_as_you_Satan_666_Post_2_of_9

by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kazmira222
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:26 AM
Huh???
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:27 AM
4 moms liked this

damnit meow, how many times do I have to tell you, FELINES are the gods of earth :D

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:27 AM
4 moms liked this

It's relatively explanatory within the first paragraph. :)

Quoting Kazmira222: Huh???

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:28 AM
8 moms liked this
Man oh man.... Satan is having a field day with you and your life girl!!
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:28 AM
2 moms liked this

Indisputably true.

Quoting thetrollcat:

damnit meow, how many times do I have to tell you, FELINES are the gods of earth :D

grnhsegoddess
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Well said :)
blue.butterfly
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

So much of this seems like plain old common sense. I have read your previous installments as well. What does it have to do with Satan? 

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:29 AM
5 moms liked this

"Don't lie to yourself!"

OH MY GOD, DID YOU HEAR THAT?! WHAT A HEATHEN!

:P

Quoting Anonymous: Man oh man.... Satan is having a field day with you and your life girl!!

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Police on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:30 AM
2 moms liked this
Early!

I'm really enjoying this series OP.
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:30 AM
7 moms liked this

Satan symbolizes humanity and our carnal urges. We are a Church that believes in indulging in those things within intelligent reason because this may very well be our only life. We don't believe in Satan as an actual deity.

Quoting blue.butterfly:

So much of this seems like plain old common sense. I have read your previous installments as well. What does it have to do with Satan? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)