Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what to do. possible abuse

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok so I have a friend. Kinda a new friendship, but we get along really well. Well she has a guy she is sorta seeing.

Every since I and my SO came into the picture (for lack of a better term), this guy has done nothing but bad mouth us to get. Saying shit like we don't want a friendship with her, we want her. My SO is only around to because he wants to fuck her, so do I and other bull shit things. From what she had said he did this with her best friend also.

The way she talks about him and the messages she had read of to me scream abuser. He is manipulative and mind fucks her while breaking her down emotionally. He will be a complete as hole to her and then turn it around to make it her fault. She ends up apologizing for him being an controlling ass! Others in her life have (without realizing it) told her the same thing. This guy is looking her up for abuse that will sooner or later turn physical.

She almost left him yesterday, until he came over (I so wanted to go out there and tell him off). Now she is giving him another chance and wants me to support her in doing so. I told her I could NOT support him. Part of me wants to say fuck this and just walk away. But I really want this friendship to work and I also don't want to leave her and her two children in the clutches of a guy like this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 3, 2014 at 1:34 PM
Replies (11-11):
GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 8:08 PM
I will next time I see her. Just have to figure out how to do it without raising her suspicion.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

You can ask your friend, just ask.

Quoting GreenEyePixie: I don't know his last name. I know he had an ex wife and a bad relationship that ended a few years ago. Otherwise that sounds like a great idea.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Frankly, I'd be tempted to google him and to look up your local court records and see if any woman has had him arrested for physical abuse.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN