Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

most of my friends are online !!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
Over time I have been cutting off people. I'm a young mom, and I'm a good mom. It's hard finding friends that are like me. They either don't have kids and don't understand that I can't just dump my baby on my mom to go party. Then I found some friends who had kids but they're honestly awful. No direction in life and they're constantly leaving their kid(s) with their moms. They depend on public assistance and what not. I have a job and go to community college. I want to make something of my life.

I found the mom community on ig and have befriended a lot of mommies there. It makes me feel weird sometimes like I'll be thinking about one of them and I go to talk to my mom about my friend so and so and I realized I kinda sound like one of those loners that just has virtual friends. Aaaah lol loser alert. I'm used to having lots of friends so my IG mommies replaced my live friends. Lol. That's my confession of the day.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sissi30
by ★Hey.Girl.Hey★ on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:13 PM
Well at least you are doing good! Keep trying tho, I'm positive there are some great friends out there. Maybe look into a church
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:15 PM
I've thought about that recently ! I'm just kinda scared that they're going to judge me because I'm young and unmarried.

Quoting Sissi30: Well at least you are doing good! Keep trying tho, I'm positive there are some great friends out there. Maybe look into a church
TheFairest
by Zombie on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:15 PM
Most of my friends are people I have never met in real life. It's no big deal, my BFF moved to the other side of the states and we haven't physically seen each other in three yrs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:16 PM
Good I'm not the only one! That makes me feel a lot better.

Quoting TheFairest: Most of my friends are people I have never met in real life. It's no big deal, my BFF moved to the other side of the states and we haven't physically seen each other in three yrs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Bump
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:20 PM

That sucks :( I don't have very many friends either, lol. But I have a huge family and all of us have kids so we get along pretty good and understand each other well. 

photo summerbabies_zps1e9f58e9.jpg
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:22 PM

You dont have to hang out with someone to be friends with them, its okay.

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:22 PM
I don't have real life friends either. Well 1 that I never see. All my friends are online.
Pink_Sunshine_
by on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:24 PM

same here, i'm sure i'll make some friends in school. At least I hope so.

Cocomicah
by time lord on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:24 PM
Same here for the most part.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)