Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just shat my pants

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:24 PM
  • 19 Replies

Almost.

The wind kicked up super hard really really fast, my dogs all put their ears down began to howl and two were pacing, I looked out and my gates were swinging and slamming, I was sure it was a tornado.

I ran and grabbed my one dog and took her downstairs and was headed back up to get the really big one, not sure how I was going to do it..

and it all calmed down almost as fast as it started. now its raning and lots of wind but nothing like it was.

I need to stop watching the weather channel.

by on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MilkLover0203
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
You're not in Kansas anymore, Roo.
Foolynroo2
by Emerald Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:26 PM

I was just thinking during this how ironic it is that trouser came to philly and the next weekend I die in a tornado.

Quoting MilkLover0203: You're not in Kansas anymore, Roo.

Foolynroo2
by Emerald Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:30 PM

Oh and I should note my DH is not home, so it would be just me lugging the dogs down narrow basement steps.

One will go down on his own, the girl needed to be carried.

The big boy .. our plan was always to put him in this huge beach blanket towel we have. but i can't do that on my own.. i would have just pulled him down by his collar I guess and hope he wasn't hurt.

MilkLover0203
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:36 PM
What kind is he?! I was reading about a Mastiff yesterday online, and they were saying wherever his forever home may be, he has to have a GALVANIZED kennel cause he can get out of everything else. It was GALVANIZED. Real big like that.

Quoting Foolynroo2:

Oh and I should note my DH is not home, so it would be just me lugging the dogs down narrow basement steps.

The big boy .. our plan was always to put him in this huge beach blanket towel we have. but i can't do that on my own.. i would have just pulled him down by his collar I guess and hope he wasn't hurt.

incogNinja
by Whofflé on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:37 PM
Yeah we just had that too
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:38 PM

Could of been a micro burst. Or the start of one that died down. 

Foolynroo2
by Emerald Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this

He's a german shepherd, but a big one

115lbs

he had acl replacement, and has elbow displasia.

and arthritis, he can't navigate really steep stairs and wont even try.

Quoting MilkLover0203: What kind is he?! I was reading about a Mastiff yesterday online, and they were saying wherever his forever home may be, he has to have a GALVANIZED kennel cause he can get out of everything else. It was GALVANIZED. Real big like that.
Quoting Foolynroo2:

Foolynroo2
by Emerald Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:40 PM

are you around s jersey?

did it freak you the freak out?

Quoting incogNinja: Yeah we just had that too

MilkLover0203
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:43 PM
He is big! My mother in law has a GS I loathe. That dog wants to live IN me. I can't stand it. I woke up with her trying to shove her mouth into mine one morning. Gah!

Quoting Foolynroo2:

He's a german shepherd, but a big one

115lbs

he had acl replacement, and has elbow displasia.

and arthritis, he can't navigate really steep stairs and wont even try.

Quoting MilkLover0203: What kind is he?! I was reading about a Mastiff yesterday online, and they were saying wherever his forever home may be, he has to have a GALVANIZED kennel cause he can get out of everything else. It was GALVANIZED. Real big like that.

Quoting Foolynroo2:

incogNinja
by Whofflé on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:43 PM
NE Maryland. Yeah it did mainly because it came on SO fast. It's about done now tho

Quoting Foolynroo2:

are you around s jersey?

did it freak you the freak out?

Quoting incogNinja: Yeah we just had that too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN