Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i cant believe she said this!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
My neighbor (I've lived here for 7 years and her even longer) just told Ds that dh isn't his dad BC he wasn't there when he was a baby :O. Dh is SO mad he wants to go say something. Dh is not his biological father but is the only dad he's ever known and has always considered him his son. This man will spend his last dollar on him, if Ds wants more food and there's none left dh will take it from his plate and give it to him, he plays football with him, takes him out for ice cream, attends his school functions, he's the man thats raising him so yes, he's very much his dad. Who says that to a kid when he's talking about his dad, who is she to say that to him?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
J.M.O.
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:30 PM
2 moms liked this
Only a cunt says something like that. I'd let my dh set her straight.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Did your son already know?? I would be pissed and I would have a few words to say to my neighbor. 

CorbinsMumma
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this
^they covered my comments
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:32 PM
I'd be PISSED and I'd let her know just how pissed I was.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:41 PM
Yes, thank god he knew, dh and I got together when Ds was old enough to know. I was gonna go tell her that he is actually his dad but we had split up and got back together just to see her reaction

Quoting Anonymous:

Did your son already know?? I would be pissed and I would have a few words to say to my neighbor. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:46 PM
Ugh I know right? I texted my sister and she was like why the fuck would someone say something like that?

when Ds was 2/3 he still drooled from low muscle tone and she asked me if he was slow!! I was in shock but then she told me her daughter is and she drooled. I don't think she's all there

Quoting J.M.O.: Only a cunt says something like that. I'd let my dh set her straight.
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:47 PM
I would be livid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:48 PM

I'm glad he knew but I would still have a few word with her.  DNA dose not make you a parent, unconditional love does.  And I would love to see her reaction if you told her that. lol

Quoting Anonymous: Yes, thank god he knew, dh and I got together when Ds was old enough to know. I was gonna go tell her that he is actually his dad but we had split up and got back together just to see her reaction
Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN